Amorphis

Cold

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dobar album. Imao sam bojazan da će da ga izfušare ali jok. Nastavljaju svoju uhodanu priču od kako je Tomi došao u bend, ne odstupa to previše od standarda koga su postavili ali mojim ušima prija. Logičan nastavak prethodnika koji mi je bio ponajbolji Amorphis još od ohoho, nakon tanjeg "Circle" i ultra hitičnog jajeta. Jbga, naboli su ljudi formulu da zvuče mega melodično a da opet nije cheesy, a sve više forsiraju i growl koji se super uklapa, baš prirodno na ovu standardnu njihovu podlogu. Najbolja stvar u vezi Amorphisa je što ne možeš da ih pomešaš ni sa jednim bendom, apsolutno unikatan izraz imaju uprkos tome što je njihova muzika prilično prijemčiva i nekako by the book skladna. Super pesme su mi "the bee", "message in the amber", "heart of the giant", a možda i najbolja je bonus track "as mountains crumble".

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The self-titled debut album from Silver Lake By Esa Holopainen scheduled for release on May 28th via Nuclear Blast.

"Over the last few years, I have been writing a lot of music, and some of the stuff hasn't exactly sounded like Amorphis.

Many times, when people think about a guitarist's solo album, they get the impression of technical stuff with a huge amounts of notes played extremely fast. Well, I‘m not a big fan of that kind of music. Whenever I write, I always want to pile up interesting songs, and not just shred for the sake of it.

At first, I really didn't know if the album would turn out to be purely instrumental or would there be vocalists as well. However, one thing was certain, I wouldn't be the singer of SILVER LAKE", Esa Holopainen laughs.

Several friends and favourite singers of Esa joined him from their home studios on these tracks to be featured on "Silver Lake By Esa Holopainen":

1. Silver Lake (instrumental)

2. Sentiment (feat. Jonas Renkse of Katatonia)

3. Storm (feat. Håkan Hemlin of Nordman)

4. Ray Of Light (feat. Einar Solberg of Leprous)

5. Alkusointu (feat. Vesa-Matti Loiri)

6. In Her Solitude (feat. Tomi Joutsen of Amorphis)

7. Promising Sun (feat. Björn 'Speed' Strid of Soilwork)

8. Fading Moon (feat. Anneke Van Giersbergen)

9. Apprentice (feat. Jonas Renkse of Katatonia)