Vital Remains

shtuckensyglieben

When asked about the progress of the songwriting sessions for VITAL REMAINS' long-awaited follow-up to 2007's "Icons of Evil", Lazaro said, "The songs [for the new album] have been written [for a long time] — some of them since 2008. I've written, like, two albums' worth of material; I have almost 20 songs.

"We will record the new album this year. Everything is kind of in place. We can't wait — after this tour — to get working on it again before we have another tour in the U.S. in May with DESTRUCTION. And then after that it's all about recording the new album this summer. So hopefully everything's gonna work out and we'll have the album recorded and it will be out finally this year."

Regarding whether fans can expect to hear new songs that are each at least six minutes long, just as they were on "Icons of Evil", Lazaro said, "The new album, the new songs are shorter." He added, "I've been writing the music since the beginning, since '89. I write all the music, and this is the first time that I wrote the songs shorter. The songs are averaging only about four minutes; the longest song, I think, is four and a half minutes. First time ever. But I tried to keep my style of writing in there — keep the speed, the brutality, the melodic stuff, and also put some old-school stuff in there and some classical stuff in there; some solo stuff, really good solos and melodies. It's everything you'd expect from VITAL REMAINS, but just in a shorter package."

E jeste ovo dobra stvar,a valjda i njemu prekipelo da pise samo epski dugacke pesme... Mislim,to jeste Vital,sa dugackim sabijackim monstrumima,al na Icons su se samo nadovezali na Dechristianize i zato je taj album meni najlosiji od Vitala,ovako ce ova promena prijati...

• Downvote 1

• 9 months later...

Asked about the progress of the songwriting sessions for the band's long-awaited follow-up to 2007's "Icons of Evil", Tony said: "We are working on the new album. Actually, I have, like, 16 songs written. We've been working on it before we did this little, mini tour in Brazil. Things are going really killer. The new stuff is sounding really fucking brutal and evil and dark. And we're looking forward to recording the new album and having it out next year — in April/May. It's been long enough."

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Kakvi derposi, čovek se malo opustio na dobrom koncertu, oni odma otkaz, aj da je dobio opomenu ili suspenziju!

Osećam da je neki pandur crnja to uradio na nekom rap koncertu, ne bi se ništa dogodilo, još bi kačio snimke na raznim društvenim mrežama.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...