Vintersorg

Kakashi

Skrenusmo sa puta, ok kapiram i ja tebe al meni je nova Gojira super, nije me iznenadio kao prethodna 2 ali nikako nije razocarenje. Ne kapiram gde bi oni to mogli da odu sada, a da ostanu u svom zvuku koji je idalje aktuealn.

Da se vratim na temu. Zar je Vintersorgu toliki problem da plati nekom bubnjaru da odsvira zive bubnjeve?

Elem, njihov problem je taj sto ta autenticnost o kojoj pricas dolazi od par elemenata koje furaju i niceg vise. I onda je vrlo lako upasti u kalup (tj. tesko ne upasti), sto se i desilo na zadnjem albumu.

Slažem se, s tim da su u problemu još od prošlog album, odnosno, na njemu se vidi da ne spadaju u AAA metal kategoriju, da nikada neće biti u kategoriji sa mastodonom, mešugom, enslejvdom...

Što se vintersorga tiče... neobično jaka godina za ovaj progi blek metal stil + sam vinti koji je daleko od svojih najsvetlijih dana su Orkan učinile prilično beznačajnim, nevidljivim albumom (čak i za mene koji sam ovakve svirke večito željan), kao da se i nije dogodio.

• 6 months later...

Andreas "Vintersorg" Hedlund (VINTERSORG, BORKNAGAR) and Øystein G. Brun (BORKNAGAR mastermind have relaunched CRONIAN and are currently finishing up the production of a new album.

Comments Brun: "Due to different reasons, CRONIAN went into hibernation after the release of 'Enterprise' in 2008. We had a tight time schedule and we had to make some priorities that forced us to keep CRONIAN on ice for some years. But the urge for doing another album has been haunting us ever since.

"Shortly after the release of BORKNAGAR's 'Urd' in February 2012, we decided to gather some musical and lyrical ideas to see where it would take us. So, during the last year we have been working quite intensely with new material and we are just now about to complete the production of the new album.

"The album has evolved to become something vastly greater than we ever dared to hope for; we have outdone our visions and in terms of the music and production it pretty much feels like a leap to a greater division. From our point of view, this album represents both the peak and the culmination of our musical careers combined. The album is grandiose, monumental, diverse, flavored, catchy, heavy, profound, progressive and unique in every aspect. There is simply no better way to put it!

"The cover for the new album is already done by the Brazilian visual artist Marcelo Vasco (also been working for SOULFLY, DIMMU BORGIR, BORKNAGAR, SATYRICON, etc.) and again he has proven to be the master of visual wizardry — no less!

"CRONIAN is currently unsigned but we are in dialogue with a couple of labels and hope settle things in order to get the album out by summer/early autumn 2013. So for the first time in both our — and joint — careers, we have been able to work under 100% autonomic and independent circumstances in our respective studios — and doing absolutely no compromises in terms of budgets, tight release schedules, supervising A&Rs and so forth. In other words, we have been aiming for perfection and we can't wait to get this bastard out! Songtitles, album title and the cover for the new album will be launched soon — so keep tuned!"

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Кавер за нови Винтерсорг

1526767_10152348045666052_6326423034186662230_n_zpsf38d6fa4.jpg

1. Ur aska och sot

2. Överallt och ingenstans

3. En blixt från klar himmel

4. Lågornas rov

5. Rymdens brinnande öar

6. Natten visste vad skymningen såg

7. Elddraken

8. Urdarmåne

9. Själ i flamma

Надам се да ће буде бољи него онај Оркан.Нешто ми није лего тај албум

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

još jedan standardni Vintersorg album, dakle dosta finog muziciranja ali evo već skoro 15 godina bez ijedne realno pamtljive pesme. najzanimljiviji mi je u black delovima, npr. u prvoj pesmi, najsvežije nekako zvuči tu

fino albumče za šetnje, učenje, čitanje i tako te akcije gde muzika samo ide u pozadini, ali ja dajem 15 ovakvih za još samo jedan album na "Cosmic Genesis" fazon

Мени је албум супер.Заправо чак и бољи него Оркан. Овај претходни ми је некако био бледуњав.Овај је енергичнији и има колко ми се чини више оних блек момената. Најбоља до сад она Елдракен песма.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Није лоше. Има тај неки шмек из `98 што је добро. Али колко ми се чини,продукција је превише набуџена па музика надјачава вокал што је мало срање.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...