Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Bozicna poslanica

Live and in the studio, Azagthoth tunes a half-step down and uses heavy GHS strings on his six-and seven-string guitars (.009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046 and, for the seven-string, .056). For effects, he favors a Line 6 wireless that plugs into an MXR Flanger, which he primarily sets for a “slow jet sweep sound” for rhythms. From there, he plugs into an MXR Phase 90 set at a mid-speed. “The rate makes it wobble like complete acid, and I love it,” he enthuses.

Then, he plugs into a Morley Wah before returning the signal chain to his rack and a Tom Scholz Rockman Midi Octopus. “It’s hard to find, but every now and then you see one on eBay,” he says. “I use that with my Univibe to put the Univibe in and out of effects chain via midi.” Finally, Azagthoth plugs into a ProCo R2DU Rat rackmount distortion and an MXR Kerry King EQ box, which he favors since it has two outs and he runs two amps and a stereo sound (achieved from the way he sets his H3000 into the FX loops in the amps).

“Bro, I didn’t have much of a clue as to what to do for solos so I just got in there and jammed to it and recorded things,” he admits. “I was just exploring the place and tapping into the magic of the moment. Magic and philosophy is the code, just like the code for computer software. But humans are better than any computer, really. We can all create an embed into ourselves—the kind of code that we deem useful to achieve whatever results we want to achieve.”

When asked to elaborate, Azagthoth blurts, “Humans are dynamic and we can program ourselves, by what we choose to influence and condition ourselves with. It is beautiful what humans can actually do. I look at things in my own freaky way and find musical influence in everything: My 1998 Trans Am WS6 Ram Air, my guns, my new BMX bike, Jim Beam, good green, strong coffee.”

As Morbid Angel prepare to tour to support Kingdoms Disdained, Vincent and ex-Morbid drummer Tim Yeung will continue to play shows with his new band I Am Morbid, which performs strictly Vincent-era Morbid songs. Conversely, Morbid Angel will only play songs that never featured Vincent.

https://www.guitarwo...the-recent-past

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Evo otpakovah Illud koji držim na polici od BA 2017, moji dragi prijatelji su mi ga poklonili, odlična fora (s takvim prijateljima neprijatelji ti ne trebaju...).

Aj rekoh sebi da mu dam šansu fer opet, poslušam par puta pre nego što ode na policu sa koje neće nikad sići, nisam čuo otkad je izašao pa ono...

Ma kakvi, još je gori. Posebno kad se sluša sa full tekstovima, katastrofa. Prolazio sam kroz više faza za vreme slušanja, od misli da je Trej imao neke dobre ideje koje su unakažene izvedbom, do čiste dosade, da bih na poslednje dve pesme upao u stanje teškog besa. Definitivno uz Metaliku najveći fejl svih vremena, neoprostiv u bilo kojoj varijanti(svestan sam da sam pozvao ovim delom muve na govno ali šta da se radi, moram da kažem).

I nešto sad razmišljam, koliko mi je drago npr što se Emperor raspao i neka turaju Ihsahn i Samoth pod svojim projektima šta god žele, sveto ime je neukaljano.

• Upvote 2

Ilud je zabavan ako ti je zabavno da gledaš kako ti neko siluje blisku članicu porodice.

Slobo, brt, imas ti dobra poredzenja i ono za pianog caleta e bilo dobro...ali ovo e vrhunac precerivanja volume 1000 (zesce i od onog idj precerivanja :bigblue: )

Onai Lulu nisam slusao, znam samo onu I'm the table sekvencu i verovatno bih tesko preslusao tai album u celosti...ali da me toliko pogodi neuspeo eksperiment mog omiljenog benda, da to poredim cak i u smislu crnog humora sa porodicnim masakrom - ODAKLE TI SNAGE :bigblue:

• 3 weeks later...

Da kažemo da nije Illud pa da bude dosta ali ne treba ni to da bude dovoljno, ipak su oni izdali neke od apsolutno najboljih albuma svih vremena u muzici. Ima dobrih ideja ima razvlačenja ali mislim da se ja sam još nisam oporavio od Illud pa ne mogu još lepo da slušam ovaj.