Susperia

Slave To Moonlight

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Драго ми је да вам се ђасви. :pivopije: Не очекивах оволико позитивних коментара. Мислио сам да ће само Пони написати нешто. х) Учинили сте да се осећам важним. :)

Иначе, што се тиче тога шта они свирају, у питању је мелодични треш, просто речено. Ако ћемо детаљисати онда свирају поменути стил са примесама блека. На почетку су били више бљакерски ореијентисани што се на демоу и првом албуму највише види јер се ту треш и блек највише преплићу. Након тога су више корачали у треш. Ето, мало историје. :D

• 1 year later...

Norwegian metallers SUSPERIA have teamed up with former DIMMU BORGIR keyboardist Mustis (real name: Øyvind Mustaparta) to compete to represent their country in the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest.

Commented SUSPERIA frontman Athera (real name: Pål Mathiesen): "We are not afraid to lose credibility. A competition needs variation. We know how good our music is, with great melodies, energy and hooks in the songs. With this in mind, we want to let the big masses discover our music, and enjoy our hidden treasures."

SUSPERIA was formed in 1999 and has had the same lineup throughout its existence. With the reintroduction of Mustis — who actually played synth on a SUSPERIA demo recording back in 1999 — a new aspect has been added to the band's sound. They are currently discussing a potential collaboration for a new album as well.

Commented Mustis: "It has been very inspiring to gather with SUSPERIA. Since Elvorn and I established our first band already in 1995 as kids, then meeting Memnock and knowing Tjodalv from my early days in DIMMU BORGIR, it felt very natural to sit down and start to be creative again together with my old friends.

"I don't think keyboard is for just any kind of metal band or band in general, but SUSPERIA have the open mind for this and the right elements for sure, and we agree that it can come something really good out of this.

"We made a killer song together that's going to be performed at the Norwegian Eurovision!!

"I really can't wait to perform again with a band that in a very dynamic way lift each other's instruments and Athera's amazing vocals all together."

Edited by Talvi

• 11 months later...

Budući da je Mustis sada u bendu, komentar se odnosi na to kako je sve odsvirano na klavijaturama samo naglašavanje gitarskih delova i mlaka podloga. Što će reći da to dokazuje ko je bio u pravu kada je Mustis izbačen iz benda.

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...