The Haunted

Grobodan

• 10 months later...

Peter Dolving, vocalist of the band THE HAUNTED published the following statement on his Facebook page:

'I am officially quitting The Haunted. After years of working with the band, I am out. I have had it. I will NOT answer questions to why. It's no one elses business. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to seeing you people at other shows with other projects.'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ljudi, ima li neko mary beats jane?

ne mogu da iskopam na netu nikako.. imaju 2 albuma..

dajte, plizzzz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Qn-7VWTx8&feature=related

Imam ja...

D 365 MARY BEATS JANE 1994 Mary Beats Jane Alternative Metal 32,77 D 365 MARY BEATS JANE 1996 Locust Alternative Metal 41,97

Daj neki predlog gde da okacim. Nisu neke kompresije ali jbg ... ako nisi nasao do sada.

Kad smo već kod toga:

Former THE HAUNTED frontman Peter Dolving has launched a new "touring entity" which will perform songs from all of his past and present projects, including MARY BEATS JANE, THE HAUNTED, ZEN MONKEY and BRINGTHEWARHOME.

Dubbed HOUSE OF DOLVING, the new band — which will be "up and rolling by November," according to the singer — will consist of the following musicians:

* Peter Dolving (THE HAUNTED, MARY BEATS JANE) - Vocals

* Johan Reivén (LOK, IN A PIGS EYE, THÅSTRÖM) - Bass

* Peter Asp (BOMBUS, MARY BEATS JANE, STILLBORN, IS 9) - Drums

* Thomas Brandt (LOK) – Guitar

• 2 months later...

Guitarist Patrik Jensen of Swedish metallers THE HAUNTED has released the following statement:

"It's with deep regret we have to inform you of another two departures from THE HAUNTED; guitarist Anders Björler and drummer Per Møller Jensen. No animosity whatsoever caused these events, nor are there any other feelings than that they will both be dearly missed. We wish them all the best in whatever, and wherever, their future endeavors will take them

"For all you who have any knowledge about the band, and know how to count, you will realize that there are only two band members left; Jonas [Björler, bass] and myself . We are still committed to the THE HAUNTED. However, in the light of these recent events, we honestly don't know what will happen. We hope for your appreciation of our current situation, and for your patience."

Commented Anders: "I feel that I have come to the end of the line regarding THE HAUNTED. This is not a sudden or hasty decision. I have been contemplating it for the last couple of years.

"Peter's [Dolving, vocals] departure earlier this year made me more certain than ever that I had reached my personal goal with THE HAUNTED, and that the time was right to call it quits.

"I have enjoyed every bit of the ride.

"It's been an overwhelming journey.

"I would like to thank the other band members especially, our crew through the years, and our fans worldwide for the experience and opportunity. Thank you so much! The memories will be with me forever.

"I will, of course, continue writing music, but where that leads me? Simply too early to say."

Per Møller Jensen released a statement to BLABBERMOUTH.NET earlier today announcing his departure from THE HAUNTED. He explained, "This decision has been underway for a long time and cannot be attributed to Dolving's departure earlier this year."

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

The Haunted will release a 3-track single entitled “Eye Of The Storm” on January 20th in Europe and January 21st in North America!

“Eye Of The Storm” will be available as limited edition 7” EP (1000 copies split as follows: 500x on black vinyl, 300 on red vinyl and 200x on white vinyl) and as digital single, featuring the new songs “Eye Of The Storm”, “Infiltrator” and “My Enemy”.

1005924_10151890702127503_413779484_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...