Death Angel

Angelystor

sad skidam neki nastup death angela overkilla, anthraxa i exodusa u japanu 2004

trenutno sam skinuo sam deo gde je death angel i moram priznam mnogo dosadan nastup

onaj voracious souls mi uopste nema nikakvu energiju

Je l' gledao neko njihov DVD iz 2003, na kome su manje-vise svirali samo stare stvari? Odlicna uvezbanost, stvarno prze, ali Osegeda igra kao da je na nekoj zurci i tu i tamo falsira.

Guest Syrant

Ja sam pre par meseci nabavio neki bootleg iz 2004. odličan zvuk, koncert održan pred nekih 30-40 ljudi... Oduvali su, skoro ceo Ultra-Violence su svirali...Mnogo dobro i sveže zvuče, kao da nisu ni odsustvovali sa scene.

A imam i jedan snimak iz Japana, 1990.godina, svirali medley od Doorsa-Hallo I Love You i Jacksonovu Beat It...koju su namerno usrali...ono, u to vreme nije bilo kul mešati pop i metal. :):) Al' sve u svemu dobar 'cert, iako je ovaj iz 2004. konza.

:rockdevil:

Za trenutak sam pomislio da je ovo ta svirka, ali ova je bila pred dosta vise ljudi, nekoliko stotina, iako je atmosfera bila poprilicno pozorisna. Odmah vidis da je Amerika.

Guest Syrant

JBt, Orkestralni intro na početku svirke jebe naopako koliko opasno zvuči, kao da su ga radili Polidorus i Elfman zajedno...Da se naježiš.

Ovaj iz 2004. je snimljen u Arizoni.

Za trenutak sam pomislio da je ovo ta svirka, ali ova je bila pred dosta vise ljudi, nekoliko stotina, iako je atmosfera bila poprilicno pozorisna. Odmah vidis da je Amerika.

ameri ponekad uopste nista ne rade na koncertima a ponekad je vece divljanje nego cak i na nasim koncertima :)

e sledeci put kad se vidimo moram ti narezem overkillov dvd

na prvom dvdu gde je koncert nema divljanja nikakvog al na drugom dvdu gde su snimci iz ranijih godina rada bend...sju...ono je klanica bwe :rockdevil:

isto i neki koncert dakr angela :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

al mroam se sloziti s tobom, to su ipak veoma retki slucajevi

nema tu dviljanja sad nikakvog

• 9 months later...

DEATH ANGEL guitarist Rob Cavestany has issued the following update:

"Our new recording is done! 'Killing Season' was mixed at Studio 606 by Nick Raskulinecz and mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering by none other than Brian 'Big Bass' Gardner. It is slated for release on February 26 in the U.S. and February 29 in the rest of the world. Leap year 2008!

"Here is the track listing:

01. Lord of Hate

02. Sonic Beatdown

03. Dethroned

04. Carnival Justice

05. Buried Alive

06. Soulless

07. The Noose

08. When Worlds Collide

09. God vs God

10. Steal the Crown

11. Resurrection Machine

"Nick began mixing on November 7, I joined him at 606 on the 19th and we finished the mixes two days later… just in time for Tanksgibin! The masters were sent over to BGM in Hollywood on December 4th and I arrived the next day for the session with Brian. By 6pm that evening I was on my way to the Roxy with a reference CD in hand… just in time for the listening party!

"The party itself was a BLAST! On the Rox was loaded full of our friends, family and industry associates who enjoyed an open bar hosted by the U.S. division of our label, Nuclear Blast America. Everyone chopped it up as drinks were consumed in mass quantities, all the while ROCKING to our new album for the first time…

"Needless to say it was hella FUN! Totally elating to witness a bar room full of music fans partying to our latest offering of jams! Best of all, the entire band was there, working the crowd like we do and loving it! The night concluded in the usual scenario of laughter, hugs, puke and blackouts! Can't wait for the next one! Thanks to NB and all who attended!

"Next day was a hung-over blur of meetings and business dealing that eventually found me back at the mastering lab meeting up with BG to make a few adjustments and print the final master. Then I raced to airport, barely making my flight home with a copy of the finished disc in hand… just in time to get back home with the latest slab of Bay Area thrash metal completed on December 6th which happens to be the birthday of my original inspiration to play guitar… the late great Randy Rhoads. How's that for a good sign?

"Artwork should be done any day now (c'mon Hiro!) and of course Den will do the layout and turn it over to NB… then it's a wrap! Interviews have already started and we've heard some GREAT feedback from the press already so now 'Killing Season' has truly begun… stay tuned for more news soon, my friends! It is ON!!!"

ajd i ovo da vidimo...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...