Nocturnal Rites

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

Swedish melodic metallers NOCTURNAL RITES have set "The 8th Sin" as the title of their new album, due in Europe on May 28 via Century Media Records. According to a press release, "The 8th Sin" offers "a slightly more modern sound with harsh riffs, huge choruses and the band's classic guitar extravaganza. But don't be afraid of any bad surprises, the new album is 110% NOCTURNAL RITES from start to finish!"

"The 8th Sin" was produced by the band themselves, co-produced by Shep and mixed by Mattias Eklund and NOCTURNAL RITES at Toontrack Music in Umeå, Sweden. The track listing is as follows:

01. Call Out To The World

02. Never Again

03. Not The Only

04. Tell Me

05. Not Like You

06. Leave Me Alone

07. Till I Come Alive

08. Strong Enough

09. Me

10. Pain & Pleasure

11. Fools Parade (Outro)

NOCTURNAL RITES recently finished filming a video for the song "Never Again". According to bassist Nils Eriksson, the track "is a sort of midtempo, in-your-face, heavy-slab-of-meat kind of thing."

• 2 weeks later...

Swedish melodic metallers NOCTURNAL RITES have revealed the cover artwork of their new album, "The 8th Sin", due in Europe in late May via Century Media Records. The artwork was created by renowned artist Axel Herrmann, who previously worked with ICED EARTH, DREAM EVIL, UNLEASHED, EDGUY, SODOM and many more. According to a press release, "The 8th Sin" offers "a slightly more modern sound with harsh riffs, huge choruses and the band's classic guitar extravaganza. But don't be afraid of any bad surprises, the new album is 110% NOCTURNAL RITES from start to finish!"

nocrites.jpg

Jeste lepo sto cu ove godine da dobijem i novi Helloween i novi GR album...ali in the mean time..jedva chekam ovo da izadje..

sad slusham Grand Illusion :rockdevil:

• 2 weeks later...