Mouth Of The Architect

Anоnymous

Ah...moram nešto da priznam. Nisam razumeo svrhu ovog (Avantgarde Metal) foruma, niti sam kapirao u čemu je fora oko toga. Naravno, pripisao sam to sve overhype-ovanju i zanemario. Dok nisam čuo Isis...I sada mrzim samoga sebe zbog činjenice da sam mogao mnogo ranije da budem uvučen u ovaj, nazovi žanr. Da ne kažem pokret jer zvuči previše radikalno, a rekao bih da je ovih dana svima dosta radikalnog >.>. U svakom slučaju eto, a sada ćete pročitati zašto sam odlučio da napišem ovu previše dramatičnu ispovest:

"NO ONE WISHED TO SETTLE HERE" JE JEDNA OD NAJLEPŠIH PESAMA KOJU SAM IKADA ČUO!

Mouth Of The Architect

IPB Image

Večno sam zahvalan jednom mom drugaru i last.fm-u za ovaj bend. Ah, dokle god je ovakvih bendova, život jednostavno NE MOŽE biti dosadan. Da li ću ikada naći bolji žanr muzike za slušanje uz čitanje Manga-e? Sumnjam. Ahhh...čak sam i prešao preko toga da jednoj mojoj drugarici Pelican zvuči kao veš mašina. Nego da se vratimo na MotA. Odličan bend, mislim kome se svideo Isis, Pelican, Cult Of Luna i sl SIGURNO će mu se svideti i Mouth Of The Architect. U stvari, MotA je možda i najgenijalniji bend od prethodno navedenih...ok, lažem, svi ovi bendovi su mi podjednako gotivni i [gheyness]"swe ih podjednako wowim"[/gheyness]

*ahem*

Diskografija:

* [2004] - Time And Withering

* [2006] - The Ties That Blind

I <3 Mouth Of The Architect. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

random bump.

ok, ne baš toliko random. upravo sam negde pročitao da su radili turneju sa rob crowom (pinback).

znači, to ko kad bi npr thom yorke pozvao npr mastodon da mu bude predgrupa. wtf

a pošto je rob gej, biće ipak da se dobro jebu, zna azal da prepozna jebača kad vidi jednog

• 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Mouth Of The Architect Reveals Details For New Album "Dawning"

posted Apr 11 2013 at 2:28 PM by xFiruath. (0 Comments)

This year marks the ten year anniversary of Mouth of the Architect. Today MOTA has unveiled the album artwork and track listing for "Dawning," due out June 25th.

In 2004 they released "Time and Withering" and followed up with a split CD alongside another Dayton, OH based band, Kenoma. After releasing "The Ties That Blind" in 2006 and "Quietly" in 2008, the band underwent about a million member changes before releasing "The Violence Beneath" EP in 2010.

The current lineup consists of drummer Dave Mann, guitarists and vocalists Steve Brooks and Kevin Schindel, keyboardist and vocalist Jason Watkins, and bassist Evan Danielson. The band plans to celebrate its birthday by releasing a psychedelic-tinged sludge rock masterpiece. The following press release was issued about the album:

"Remaining under the long time label support of Translation Loss Records, their new album Dawning bludgeons its way to the top of their long catalog of doom rock greatness. These dudes last proved their heavy-metallic weight in gold when they made it through a volcanic eruption to play the Roadburn Festival on their 2010 European tour in support of 'The Violence Beneath.' This year these well-worn road veterans plan on bringing their incredibly loud and extremely hairy brand of post-metal to a venue near you in support of Dawning. Of course, you have to live in the northern hemisphere to get your chance to witness this rock 'n roll spectacle.

"In support of 'Dawning,' Mouth Of The Architect will be touring this summer with Intronaut and Scale the Summit. The Tour stars June 5th in Seattle, WA and runs through July 6th in Hollywood, CA. A complete list of dates can be found below."

The "Dawning" track listing is as follows:

1. Lullabye

2. It Swarms

3. Sharpen Your Eyes

4. How Will This End

5. Patterns

6. The Other Son

motacov_zpse0007572.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...