Sanctuary

RNA

Refuge Denied je po meni bolji

Da,To Dust You Will Decay mi je odlican album! A sa Into The Mirror Blackposle par slusanja jedino mi je Future Tense ostala u glavi, kakvapesma, vrh... Videcu sada kakav je Oliver Magnum! :pivopije:

Preslušaj i Lääz Rockit i Wrathchild America

samo ta? brate, ceo album sabija.

To sam rekao posle par slusanja! :da: Sada mogu reci da je album iznad proseka. A Refuge Denied sam samo jednom preslusao kako treba! Ni on nije los, ali treba ce vremena da se ovo slegne u potpunosti. Dosta mi se domaceg zadatka nakupilo, 'bem ti fax. :no:

I evo linka za Future Tense video ako je neko zainteresovan.

Edited by Morphy

• 6 months later...

Koliko lepih vesti iz treš metal tabora dolazi ovog meseca.

Baš me ja obradovala ova vest.

Moj post sa "Anthrax" teme.

Prvo se John Cyriis vratio u "Agent Steel", onda Joey u "Anthrax", šta li je sledeće? :haha:

Znao sam da će se nešto desiti.

Edited by Divlji Tigar

ovaj bend fates warning sto ste pomenuli,skidam njihov debi album,kakav je?

rekoh da pocnem od pocetka jer uvijek tako radim

Tako je najbolje, taman možeš da ispratiš razvoj benda. Dobar je prvi ali je po meni samouvod u ono što te čeka na "The Spectre Within" i "Awaken the Guardian"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reunited '80s cult metal outfit SANCTUARY, which features in its ranks current NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane, will perform at the September 19 "Thrash Domination 2010" event at Club Citta in Kawasaki, Japan. Also scheduled to appear are EXODUS, OVERKILL, OUTRAGE and AGENT STEEL.

Dane recently announced that SANCTUARY will record a new studio album. "[i've] been talking with Lenny [Rutledge, former SANCTUARY guitarist]," Dane explained. "We are really good friends again and it feels good." He adds, "I missed my relationship with him for many years."

Regarding how the SANCTUARY reunion will affect NEVERMORE, which released new studio album ("The Obsidian Conspiracy") earlier month, Dane said, "NEVEMORE is never going away, so don't start any more rumors!"

On March 8, Ironbird via Cherry Red Records reissued SANCTUARY's first two albums — 1987's "Refuge Denied", produced by Dave Mustaine of MEGADETH; and 1990's "Into The Mirror Black", produced by Howard Benson — on a single CD.

"Refuge Denied" contains a great version of JEFFERSON AIRPLANE's "White Rabbit". "Into The Mirror Black", SANCTUARY's second and final album, is an overlooked masterpiece, blurring the lines between technical, Bay Area-style thrash, traditional heavy metal and European power metal.

Dane and bassist Jim Sheppard went on to extend SANCTUARY's ambition and songwriting sensibilities into the superb NEVERMORE.

mozda budu u decembru u evropi takodje.

Reunited '80s cult metal outfit SANCTUARY, which features in its ranks current NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane, has begun writing material for a new studio album. Dane tells MetalSucks, "Wait 'till you hear some of the new stuff! I've got a song that I've been working on the last few days. It's pretty frickin' cool. . . It sounds like 'Into The Mirror Black' stuff [sANCTUARY's second and most recent album, which came out in 1990], which obviously is the evolution of our sound."

Regarding SANCTUARY's decision to reunite after almost two decades of inactivity, Dane says, "I know I said years ago that I wouldn't do this. That was probably because most of [ the members of SANCTUARY] weren't really friends. We didn't talk to each other."

He adds, "The ending of that band was weird. It got kind of ugly at the end. Eventually, we grew up a little and started talking to each other again. Now, we're in a place where we're good friends again. Which is cool, 'cause we're all different people now.

"I had always thought that Len [Rutledge, SANCTUARY guitarist] … He tried a couple bands after SANCTUARY broke up, but then he kind of quit doing music. One day, it occurred to me that he's too talented to not be doing something. I thought, maybe we should work on something together and see what happens."

According to Dane, his signature high-pitched vocal delivery, which has been largely absent from some of NEVERMORE's most recent recordings, will make its return on the forthcoming SANCTUARY CD. Dane says, "I am going to go back and take more voice lessons before I even think about recording another SANCTUARY record. I have to! I haven't been using that aspect of my voice for years because in NEVERMORE, I don't think it's really appropriate. When you're singing that way, you have to be consistent. And since you're never too old to learn anything, why not go back and take lessons?"

Read the entire interview from MetalSucks.

• 2 months later...

da bas je zanimljivije kad lik kopira nekog, mnogo bolje nego kad nadje svoj stil originalan.

oba albuma su odlicna, ali ITMB je za tri klase zreliji i bolji

inace nisu svirali u japanu, nego je nevermore samo dvaput svirao. ali su svirali taste revenge i jos nesto.

Refuge Denied, naravno, ostavlja bolji utisak barem na mene, nego drugi album, bez obzira što možda nije "zreliji". Nisam neki ljubitelj benda Nevermore, zato i volim Refuge Denied, jer je udaljeniji od Nevermore zvuka, nego što je ITMB. Pesma Die for My Sins je jedna od najjačih pesama na američkoj (heavy, US power, Melodic thrash) metal sceni uopšte, a i Battle Angels i Ascension to Destiny kidaju.