414 replies to this topic

#401 Grobodan

Grobodan

TrajChe of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 32044 posts

Posted 25 novembar 2015 - 18:06

Jebeni bogovi, nego sta su nego bogovi :rockdevil:

Sa treceg, hm... Empires of loneliness mozda ali on je najvise celina.
Metal Sound - Srpski metal webzine

"Yoji Kuri je crnohumorni, nezavisni i minimalni animator čiji su filmovi usmereni na poremećeni ugao gledanja na ljubav i seks. Jedan deo filma "Kupatilo" pokazuje skultpture zadnjica i nogu, a drugi petogodišnjeg dečaka koji uživa u vremenu provedenom u njemu.

#402 soul wandering

soul wandering

ombudSWoman of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 2870 posts

Posted 25 novembar 2015 - 18:08

sto si dao ocenu 9,5 a ne 10?

mrzi me da citam :bigblue:

#403 Grobodan

Grobodan

TrajChe of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 32044 posts

Posted 25 novembar 2015 - 18:10

Moram malo otklon da napravim, ima par sitnica tipa taj growl koje mi smetaju. Ali u celini je album presjajan, prst u oko savremenim fanovima koji nemaju vremena da slusaju album ili slusaju muziku preko tjuba.
Metal Sound - Srpski metal webzine

"Yoji Kuri je crnohumorni, nezavisni i minimalni animator čiji su filmovi usmereni na poremećeni ugao gledanja na ljubav i seks. Jedan deo filma "Kupatilo" pokazuje skultpture zadnjica i nogu, a drugi petogodišnjeg dečaka koji uživa u vremenu provedenom u njemu.

#404 Talvi

Talvi

Rogati Kopitar of Metal

• Moderatori
  • 29597 posts

Posted 25 novembar 2015 - 18:13

meni ne zvuči growl nešto slabije nego na prošlom, više kao da su ga nešto zakopali u miksu niže nego obično pa ne dolazi do izražaja

#405 soul wandering

soul wandering

ombudSWoman of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 2870 posts

Posted 25 novembar 2015 - 18:24

da, sad se setih, sa drugog mi druga pjesma naj :bigblue: bas je leeeepaaaaa <3

View PostGrobodan, on 25 novembar 2015 - 17:57, said:

Nije cudno ali cuje se Jonas masu, npr obrati paznju na Away i deo Arise with the new dawn's hour and let your eyes reflect the dark, Jonas 1/1 momenat.

uuu jeste ovo :o

#406 Talvi

Talvi

Rogati Kopitar of Metal

• Moderatori
  • 29597 posts

Posted 26 novembar 2015 - 17:16

što je dobar snimak

#407 Talvi

Talvi

Rogati Kopitar of Metal

• Moderatori
  • 29597 posts

Posted 15 januar 2016 - 13:25

Hope
Hate, Lead the Way!
Cathedral Walls
10 Silver Bullets (Live Debut)
Rooms and Shadows (Live Debut)
Don't Fall Asleep (Horror Pt. 2)
Descending Winters
Swallow (Horror Pt. 1)

#408 Dead Man Walking

Dead Man Walking

Lord of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 5399 posts

Posted 08 februar 2016 - 13:16

Hah, sad vidim da su trebali da sviraju u Dubaiju ali ne

What we know so far that a competitor has actually filed this complaint mentioning the show was promoting devil-worshiping (which we all know is not the case)

:haha:
Srbija je kao majka, rodiš se kad izađeš iz nje.

#409 Talvi

Talvi

Rogati Kopitar of Metal

• Moderatori
  • 29597 posts

Posted 26 avgust 2016 - 23:53

http://www.mediaboom...tapes-2016.html

Kuolemanlaakso are back, unlike you’ve never heard them before! As the title aptly implies, “M. Laakso – Vol. 1: The Gothic Tapes” is the first solo album of Kuolemanlaakso mastermind Laakso. It showcases his songwriting catchier and more varied than ever.

“Kuolemanlaakso started out as my one-man solo project, which quickly escalated into a full-action monster with shows in the biggest clubs and metal festivals around Finland. As our singer Kotamäki will be occupied with Swallow the Sun’s touring duties for a long time, I finally had the opportunity to record an actual Kuolemanlaakso solo album”, Laakso rejoices.
Compared to the previous Kuolemanlaakso releases, a lot has changed and much has stayed the same. For starters, “M. Laakso – Vol. 1: The Gothic Tapes” is not a death doom album. While the trademark heaviness, gloominess and melancholy are still solidly present; the color palette is vastly wider. The album is a journey through a wide range of emotions steered by nyctophilia, love for the dark. Whereas “Uljas uusi maailma” (2012), Musta aurinko nousee (EP, 2013) and “Tulijoutsen” (2014) were compared to acts such as Celtic Frost, My Dying Bride and Ajattara, one might hear echoes of Sisters of Mercy, Tiamat, Paradise Lost and Amorphis on this release. What’s also different is the language, and using Laakso as the lead vocalist.

Edited by Talvi, 26 avgust 2016 - 23:54.

#410 Јарослав

Јарослав

Библиотекар оф Метал

• MODERATOR CRKVENOG KALENDARA
  • 22859 posts

Posted 27 avgust 2016 - 00:07

može

last.fm

all I want is blackness.

blackness and silence.

#411 perzekjušn menijak

perzekjušn menijak

Master of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 1131 posts

Posted 09 decembar 2016 - 10:36

Swallow The Sun keyboard player exits band
Thursday, December 08, 2016 12:03 PM PT

http://lambgoat.com/...aspx?id=27552#0

OrgCore9 hours ago
It'll be hard to find an iPod to replace him.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

#412 obsessed by cruelty

obsessed by cruelty

Master of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 2415 posts

Posted 16 februar 2017 - 12:57

vratih se ovih dana ponovo onoj monstrumcini od zadnjeg albuma

mozda najbolji njihov najopustenije

#413 sinkler666

sinkler666

Anonimus of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 533 posts

Posted 16 februar 2017 - 18:16

Nemam pojma.Ja sam nekako izgubio entuzijazam nakon prva tri.
Ali,ta tri..... :wub:

#414 Night Prowler

Night Prowler

Made of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 5052 posts

Posted 22 februar 2017 - 17:12

Today, Svart Records announces the signing of HALLATAR. The first fruit of this union shall be the band's debut album, No Stars Upon the Bridge, which is based on the lyrics and poems of Aleah Starbridge, and is tentatively slated for release this autumn.

Although a brand-new name, Hallatar features among its ranks Swallow the Sun and Trees of Eternity guitarist Juha Raivio, Amorphis vocalist Tomi Joutsen, and former HIM drummer Gas Lipstick. In fact, one could see Hallatar as an extension of Trees of Eternity, whose massively acclaimed debut for Svart, Trees of Eternity, served as the swansong of vocalist Aleah Starbridge.

Juha Raivio explains the genesis of Hallatar: "After the death of my beloved and my life partner Aleah Starbridge last April, I have been gathering writings, lyrics, and the poems of Aleah to keep them safe and close to my heart. About one month after the world came down on the blackest day of my life on April 18th, I knew I needed to pick up the guitar and try to create something or I would be truly destroyed. And something did arrive out of the darkness, and I wrote the music for the Hallatar album in a week's time. I don’t have much memory of this week, not a memory of a single day of writing the music. But all I remember when going into this abyss of the writing process was a promise to myself that whatever music would come out, I would not touch or change anything of it afterwards. What mattered was that the music would stay forever as an absolute truth of those moments as they came out. I asked my good friends - and amazing musicians - Tomi Joutsen and Gas Lipstick if they would want to record this music with me, and both of them said yes without even hearing a note of it. I am forever grateful to both of them for sharing this road with me; even the weight of the process has not been easy to carry, or will be."

Adds Gas Lipstick, "I am grateful and very honored to be asked to join this band. Juha is a dear friend of mine since many years ago, and when he told me about his vision for Hallatar and asked me to join, I said yes instantly - I just had to be part of this amazing journey. I had never heard a single note of the music before I gave my 'yes' because I didn't need to. Juha has been one of my favorite songwriters already for years, and I knew that Hallatar will be a very deep, personal, and one-of-a-kind story which I wanted to help him to bring alive."

Continues Tomi Joutsen: "I have known Juha from the year 2007, when we worked together for the first time. A couple years ago, I had the privilege to meet Juha's life partner, Aleah Starbridge, who was such a beautiful person, inside and outside, and had an angelic voice out of this world. Aleah lent her voice on the latest Amorphis album, and we called her 'the whispering ghost.' When I heard about Aleah's passing last spring, it came as a total shock and heartbreaking news out of the blue. When Juha asked me if I would want to be part of this album and carry Aleah's flame with him, I didn't have to think twice. When everything has been taken, all that is left is the music. The sorrow strips us naked and leave us humble - this is how it sounds like."
Concludes Raivio, "What we recorded was a raw moment in time honoring the memory, lyrics, and poems of Aleah Starbridge with all its pain, beauty and darkness. There are no stars left upon the bridge to light the way anymore, but the music will always be a dim light, even in the darkest of the night."

HALLATAR is:
Tomi Joutsen - vocals
Gas Lipstick - drums
Juha Raivio - guitar, bass, keys

#415 Night Prowler

Night Prowler

Made of Metal

• iskreni članovi
  • 5052 posts

Posted 09 juni 2017 - 23:00

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BoHeGeHa Dark Blue 2.1.1 © Thomas Yugar (Chemical Chaos)
Official upgrade for IPB 2.3.x © Michael ( Dev Fuse )
3.X © Upgrade by Dumbledore ( Tppskinning )