Twin Peaks

Buddha

• 3 months later...

ima 500 objasnjenja, a bice ih verovatno jos toliko. mislim da se u trecoj sezoni sprdao sa marvelovom/dc produkcijom, odatle superherojska limunadica sa rukavicom. pre 25 godina se zezao sa sapunicama (invitation to love), a sad su mu ovi dosli na red.

valjda...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

grs6-save-laura-lg.jpg?quality=80&w=700&

grs5-your-mothers-name-is-sarah-lg.jpg?q

grs5-gotta-light_-lg.jpg?quality=80&w=70

Nothing beats the visual sensation when ink collides with paper. That’s why we’re so psyched for Mondo’s new gallery, “The Art of Greg Ruth – A Twin Peaks Interpretation”.

Set to debut this weekend during Austin’s SXSW Film Festival, the gallery will include over 60 original prints, all influenced by David Lynch and Mark Frost’s intrepid series.

Ruth offered some thoughts on his inspiration for the series:

Twin Peaks changed everything in the spring of 1990, and I was mesmerized by its weekly soap-opera format and brilliant dance between mystery, comedy and romance and a kind of horror that had never before existed on the small screen. It influenced a generation of admirers and later inspired me to use it as a short series of portraits of the various keys characters as I tested my new love of graphite work under the umbrella of my self-assigned weekly drawing series, The 52 Weeks Project.

When Twin Peaks aired on Showtime® recently, it sparked an even more enthusiastic and complex series of original drawings that still seems inexhaustible. It is a wellspring of totems, symbols, storytelling and character that is unmatched by any other contenders out there. Twin Peaks continues to be a deep inspiration for me personally, and it is nothing short of the most insanely fantastic honor imaginable to be able to launch this print series and gallery show. If I could only whisper in my ear 27 years ago with the promise of this…

• 2 weeks later...

54520849_1245592688925960_86963139182403

U susret koncertu Tvin Piks zvezde Kristi Bel u Jazz kantini Lisabon (Chrysta Bell u Beogradu / Feels Like Love Tour '19), u ponedeljak 01.aprila, samo dan pred koncert, u Kombank Dvorani biće održana MINI REVIJA FILMOVA Dejvida Linča.

Na repertoaru će se naći tri čuvena ostvarenja ovog svetski priznatog reditelja: Tvin piks: Vatro hodaj sa mnom; Glava za brisanje i Izgubljeni auto put.

Ljubitelji Linča i njegove filmografije ova kultna filmska ostvarenja moći će da pogledaju po ceni od 200 dinara.

Više informacija pročitajte ovde - https://bit.ly/2TW40p7

• 3 weeks later...

a2737655967_10.jpg

https://noproblematapes.bandcamp.com/album/sounds-from-the-black-lodge-a-tribute-to-twin-peaks

Nepoznati bendovi rade tribjut Twin Peaks-u. Ima par bisera.

Inače gledao TP Fire Walk With Me u Kombanku i bilo je jebeno iskustvo. Taj film mnogo više cenim kako godine prolaze, jer je daleko ozbiljniji od same serije i mislim da je ono jedan od najnelagodnijih i najrealističnijih prikaza incesta, maltretiranja na velikom platnu koji nismo tražili da vidimo ali smo ga ipak i dobili od Linča.

Kul je bio momenat što su pred početak filma doveli Chrystu Bell koja je rekla par rečenica u filmu i u šali bila pogledajte ovaj film pa odgledajte ceo maraton The Return-a od 18 sati a onda sledeći dan svratite na moj koncert. :haha:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/16/2019 at 11:58 AM, Srbin Hamza said:

uzgred, jel neko napokon izbacio kakvo objašnjenje The Return, ima li zanimljivih tumačenja

gledao neka na yt , ni sam ne znam zašto , ne volim objašnjenja , volim da misterija tormentuje  moju podsvest zauvek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...