Malevolent Creation

Angelystor

• 4 weeks later...

Auuuu bre ljudi, pa zar ovakav bend da ima samo 16.str. ...vidi Sinister ni 10. Pa satanu mu poljubim još će da ih prestigne ovaj disasmorija mundi

Aj malo glasanje dok ne stigne novi, top 5:

1.RETRIfuckin'BUTION

2.Will to Kill

3.Deset Zapovesti(death metala)

4.Eternal

5.In Cold Blood

Ušo bi verovatno Stilborn da nema tako jadnu produkciju(pederi iz runnera ne daju svima keš, tako zajebaše i suffo)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Vidim vlada veliko interesovanje na yumu za novi MC album(važno da Bodomi sevaju)!

Sasvim solidan album, verovatno njihov najbolji još od Will to Kill-a, odlične stvari su Soul Razer, Blood of the Fallen, Extinction Personified i Fragmental Sanity, jako lepu solažicu ima Imperium, ono što bih zamerio jeste deja-vu efekat i ma koliko cenio Hoffmana na poslednjih nekoliko albuma me malo smara njegov vokal jbg.

• Upvote 1

Vidim vlada veliko interesovanje na yumu za novi MC album(važno da Bodomi sevaju)!

Sasvim solidan album, verovatno njihov najbolji još od Will to Kill-a, odlične stvari su Soul Razer, Blood of the Fallen, Extinction Personified i Fragmental Sanity, jako lepu solažicu ima Imperium, ono što bih zamerio jeste deja-vu efekat i ma koliko cenio Hoffmana na poslednjih nekoliko albuma me malo smara njegov vokal jbg.

Sve stoji, al bez Hofmana ne valja.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Evo ti piše Fasciana:

So this is the current situation considering Malevolent Creation and the new line up for recording our 13th album and shows to follow.After receiving so many great videos and songs from singers wanting to take over the vocal position after the departure of original vocalist Bret Hoffmann,i finally have found the right man for the job.I received a few songs from Lee Wollenschlaeger and his solo project Imperial Empire and was so impressed that after a lot of conversations and hearing his own compositions and demo's of him singing M.C. songs i could not deny his talent.The demo song posted below is one of his songs that i really liked and told him we could work with his song for the next MC album and let people hear our new vocalist and his talent.He is also playing guitar in the band which makes us now a 4 piece and to prove my commitment to him that he is now the vocalist i posted this demo song that he wrote and that is being re recorded as we speak so he can re write the lyrics and i can lay down a couple guitar solos for this song.We will be posting some more music with Lee Wollenschlaegersinging MC songs and between the music i have written for the next album and his music as well as our bassist and drummer who both write music as well we now have a band that is dedicated to record the heaviest MC album yet.The new line up is:

Phil Fasciana - Guitars

Lee Wollenschlaeger - Vocals/Guitar

Phil Cancillal P.M. Cancilla-Drums

Josh L. Gibbs - bass

That is it for now and stay tuned for new updates and music.Take it or leave it,this is the new line up!!!!!!

Phil Fasciana // Malevolent Creation