Akercocke & Voices

Anоnymous

:no: :no: :no:

Imas u mojim mislima veliki minus, necu ti ga ovde dati.

:haha: Jebi ga, volim ja i original ali mi je u ovoj verziji vokal daleko bolji + zvuk je mnogo jaci i puniji + solo je neverovatan, tako da, kada pozelim da cujem "Chapel" - pusticu ovu verziju, it's that simple. :da:

Pozeru

S obzirom na to da ja sebe ne da ne nazivam black ili death metalcem nego se ne nazivam metalcem uopste, ni titulu "pozera" uopste ne shvatam kao uvredu, cak naprotiv. :da:

Edited by Talvi

U jebote, razbija! Al nije to TO ;)

Ipak, odavno nisam cuo obradu koja ovako raznosi i sabija. Samo sto sam ja romanticna dusa sa osjecanjima isto ko sto je i grobosadoman.

Bend je bez greske, jutros sam ih opleo od 7 izjutra. Jes da je dan suncan i fin, al nista ne moze pokvariti ove mracne ludake.

Edited by morbid god

Inace, ta obrada je sa nekog limited izdanja "Antichrist"-a, pa su bonusi ta i

. ;)

Jel' citao neko onaj intervju sa Jason-om iz engleskog Metal Hammer-a vodjen u njegovoj palati? :haha:

Lik zivi u ogromnoj vili u viktorijanskom stilu, kao iz knjiga/filmova o Serloku Holmsu. :D Kaze da je imao nekog opicenog ujaka koji je bio okultista do panja i matori mu je ostavio vilu i sve sto se u njoj nalazi - gomilu antikviteta, ogromnu biblioteku okultnih knjiga i sta sve ne... jer je smatrao da je on jedini vredan u familiji da je nasledi. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Stoji i to ne znas samo koliko sam se silom prilika naslusao hriscanskih metalcore bendova, samo zato sto je ortak kidao na njihovu muziku, a i poneki tekst, u globalu zaista ne volim da se u tekstovima nadje bilo kakav kontekst sa religijima, jedino ako ih kritikuju, to je onda sasvim okej. :bigblue:

• 3 months later...

Guitarist Matt Wilcock has left British extreme metal veterans AKERCOCKE. He says in a statement, "After five years with AKERCOCKE and a lot of good times, it's now time for me to move on. Musically, I'm differing a bit with the natural path that AKERCOCKE's taking, so it's best for me to part ways now. There's no shit between anyone, and I'm thoroughly looking forward to going out with a bang (or blast) on these last four shows [in early March as the support act for DARK FUNERAL]. Full respect to the guys, especially Jason [Mendonça] and Dave [Gray, drums]. I'll be continuing to work with Dave on THE ANTICHRIST IMPERIUM which will be up and running very soon. Also much respect to everyone I've met on the road and at shows etc."

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

AKERCOCKE/MY DYING BRIDE drummer David Gray has joined forces with other AKERCOCKE members Peter Benjamin and Sam Loynes (also of DIMINISHED FIFTH) in a new black metal project called VOICES.

Commented VOICES: "We recently set foot in studio to record drums for the first full-length VOICES release and there is going to be no let-up and we hope to complete the album before the end of the year. Also we shot a music video for a version of one of the tracks featuring on the album and is due for its imminent release.

"With over an album's worth of material, VOICES shall soon be looking to spread the evil in the live arena.

"We are excited about the responses from all those thirsty AKERCOCKE fans as VOICES, albeit an entirely different and fresh musical outfit, share AKERCOCKE's experimental approach and mash-up of extreme metal styles. All songs are born out of extensive improvisation and therefore are more about vibe rather than meticulous structuring. It's here that we feel our sound is becoming unique, reflecting the moods and atmospheres of the rehearsal space on that specific day."

Music video preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ7zS1hzidI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltQsyB_wo4

• 7 months later...

Ukratko, na metal-archives forumu je neko rekao da je Dejv izjavio kako je sa bendom gotovo a onda je lik sa Akercocke foruma blizak bendu rekao

I'd be interested to know who is claiming to cite Dave as a source, as they're talking rubbish.
Edited by Talvi

• 1 year later...