Crystal Viper

WoI

Dobri su mada mislim da im nije trebao onaj ziv album i one kompilacije. Malo su preterali sa raznoraznim izdanjima i projektima, jbg. Bart ih mnogo forsira. :)

Meni jos uvek ponajvise smeta Martin engleski. Ne mogu da shvatim da ne moze bar u studiju da se potrudi i nasnimi vokale sa pristojnijim naglaskom.

• 1 month later...

Kompilacije jesu pomlo nepotrebe posebno što su mlađi bend, trebali su da sačekaju da izadju bar još 2 albuma i onda da izdaju neku kompilaciju.

Koncertni album bi bio daleko bolji da se snimljen ceo nastup, ali barem je tu pesma "Wolf And The Witch" koja je predhodno objavljena samo na singlici.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CRYSTAL VIPER REVEALS FIRST DETAILS OF THE NEXT STUDIO ALBUM

The fourth studio album of the Polish female fronted Traditional Heavy Metal act CRYSTAL VIPER, will be titled "Crimen Excepta", and will be a concept album about holy inquisition, black magic and witches, where fiction will be mixed with historical facts. The album will be recorded in December 2011 and January 2012, with producer Bart Gabriel (JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR, LONEWOLF, SABBAT) and sound engineer Mariusz Pietka, at the MP Studio in Poland (the same one which was lately used by bands such as SABATON or MORTICIAN). "Crimen Excepta" will hit the streets on April 27, 2012, and will be released on AFM Records.

• 2 months later...
It's time, to reveal few more details about our new album... There will be two special guests on "Crimen Excepta": David Bower, vocalist of HELL appear in the title track, while VADER mainman Peter will be heard in the cover version of the classic VADER song "Tyrani Piekiel", which will be available as the bonus track on the first, limited edition of the album. So most probably CRYSTAL VIPER is the first ever Heavy Metal band, which re-arranged and recorded Death Metal cover song.

"We already announced that fans should expect the unexpected. The new album is different than everything CRYSTAL VIPER did in the past. Of course it's still traditonal Metal, and it's still CRYSTAL VIPER - but this time, everything was different, starting from the compositions, through our attitude and inspirations, up to equipment we used and the recording session itself" says CRYSTAL VIPER frontwoman Marta Gabriel.

"It was amazing to have Peter in the studio, we all are huge fans of VADER, and I think he was also amazed when he heard how our voices sound together in this Heavy Metal version of "Tyrani Piekiel". And when you will hear the lines of William The Judge recorded by David of HELL, you will have jaw on the floor. We had." she adds.

1zwj4ef.jpg

CRYSTAL VIPER Reaveal New Album Artwork And Tracklisting

Polish female-fronted traditional heavy metal act CRYSTAL VIPER will release its new album, "Crimen Excepa", in Europe on April 27 and in the U.S. on April 24 via AFM Records. The concept effort about holy inquisition, black magic and witches, where fiction is mixed with historical facts, was produced by Bart Gabriel (SACRED STEEL, JACK STARR'S BURNING STARR) and recorded with sound engineer Mariusz Pietka (MORTICIAN, LONEWOLF). The effort's cover artwork was painted once again Chris Moyen (who has previously worked with SLAYER, BEHERIT and BLASPHEMY), and can be seen below.

"Crimen Excepta" will feature two special guests: David Bower, vocalist of HELL will appear in the title track, while VADER mainman Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek will be heard in the cover version of the classic VADER song "Tyrani Piekiel", which will be available as the bonus track on the first, limited edition of the album.

"Crimen Excepta" tracklisting:

1. Witch’s Mark

3. Child Of The Flame

5. It's Your Omen

7. Crimen Excepta (feat. David Bower of HELL)

9. Medicus Animarum

11. The Spell Of Death

13. Hope Is Gone, Here’s New Law

15. Fire Be My Gates

CD Bonus tracks:

17. Tyrani Piekiel (VADER cover song, feat. Peter of VADER)

18. Ghosts Of Sherwood (from the "Robin Hood: Ghosts Of Sherwood" motion picture soundtrack)

Jedva čekam.

Edited by Divlji Tigar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Album je odličan, kao što sam i očekivao. :rockdevil:

Favoriti na prvo slušanje: "Witch's Mark", "It's Your Omen", "Crimen Excepta", "The Spell of Death", Hope Is Gone, Here's New Law" i Vader obrada "Tyrani Piekiel".

Jedva čekam da kupim original.

Ovim albumom su potvrdili da su u top 5 NWOTHM bendova.

Edited by Divlji Tigar

O jebote, hoće li ova žena više popraviti akcenat, na It's your omen mislio sam da peva Meet your oven, morao sam da proverim :haha: Introi su retardirani, ne služe ničemu a i produkcija mi je nešto sranjkasta, moćžda je do ripa, bacajte 320kbps čim vidite. Muzika sa druge strane deluje solidno na prvi sluš, umračili su ga.