Augury

Џрк

Uf, kakav bend! Skoro sam skinuo jedini album (za sada) Concealed iz '04 i moram reci da jebe kevu! Ima i operskih vokala na momente, ali tek toliko da akcenutju, ne i da smaraju! Originalno, dobro izvedeno sviracki, produkcija na nivou...definitivno jedan od sacice bendova na koje treba obratiti paznju u buducnosti. '06 su izdali i promo za novi album koji ce uskoro da se pojavi, 2 pesme i dobre su. Preporucujem! C O N C E A L E D ! ! !27517_logo.jpghttp://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=27517

edit: nadjoh potvrdu, do jaja!

Canadian progressive death metallers AUGURY will enter the studio in November to record their second album for a tentative spring 2008 release. The follow-up to 2004's "Concealed" will feature original drummer Etienne Gallo and will be produced by Yannick St-Amand and Hugues Deslauriers.According to the band's official bio, "AUGURY doesn't identify itself with any pre-established school of music, but it can be fit into the extreme metal category since they favor fast playing, low tuning and rough vocals. A further link can be made with the Norwegian symphonic black metal scene for the use of classical, Celtic and medieval overtones and the lush vocal harmonies that embellish about half of the songs. Triplet feels and guitar/bass dual and triple harmonies are indeed a staple of AUGURY's music. Yet there is no keyboard, no fake vampire image and a totally different lyrical concept. Also, the musicians add influences from a lot of other sources. All members are big fans of progressive rock, classical baroque and jazz and there is a big flamenco influence in the playing."For more information, visit http://www.augurymetal.com.

:rockdevil:

Edited by Hevi Dzhrk

Evo gledao sam sad na tubetu, svidja mi se :)

Nema album da se skine ama bash nigdje, gdje si ga ti skinuo? Ili ako si ga nabavio ovako ako mozesh da ga uploadujesh sa ta dva demoa.

PS. Ova shto radi zenski vokal nije uopshte losha :)

• 5 months later...
Guest .:epitaph:.

Augury... Trenutno ih slusam... momci koji zasluzuju pohvale

istinski experimental... cudan zvuk, melodija, vokal ... sve

stvarno su me zadivili... /me drka na Augury!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

preporucio bih pesmu Alien Shores... samo to :muzicar::rockdevil:

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...