Otep

Ok :

10-otep-ur_a_wmn_now.mp3

Pesma je totalni promasaj .......tj ,.....hm ...GEJ :D

Ali 11. je odmah pokrila sve rupe , do jaja djitra...

P.S. :

*Deluxe Edition includes Exclusive DVD & 56 Page Booklet. Pre-Order now and get a FREE! Tshirt & Poster

Sa oficijalnog sajta ! OMG

P.S. 2 : Novi Spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVEpaHY76V0

Edited by Feral Ghoul

• 1 year later...
Guest Administrator

Evo

"Over the last 10 years I've had the honor and pleasure of being part of a project that I hope made a difference. It has been a life experience that I am forever grateful for and I have had some of the best times in my life playing in Otep. I've been blown away by the loyalty and dedication of our AMAZING fans and have met some people that I hope to become lifelong friends. I've shared the stage with many people who are groundbreaking musicians and all-around good people.

"However, change is inevitable and as I enter a new chapter in my life I am open and willing to face new challenges and experiences, so this is my official good-bye from Otep. I want to say thank you to all the fans, bands, and crew members I've met along the way. I appreciate everything that has been thrown my way- good or bad- because It's made me a better person and musician. I have you (the fans) to thank for the opportunity to get this far and I look forward to the day where I can support your art with all the blood and sweat I've seen come from the enthusiasm at our shows. Thank you and I hope to see all of you when our paths cross again."

Jbg, on je bash bio ikona Otepa

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...