Sear Bliss

Talvi

Elem, razmisljao sam da li da stavim ovaj bend medju "Bendove koje ste otkrili" ali, posto ja njih nisam otkrio sada nego daaavno jos :) a i da malo razmrdam podforum - otvaram temu. :da:

Daklem, Madjari su u pitanju, melodicni black sa trombonistom u postavi (sto samo po sebi povlaci podosta sympho uticaja, jel'te) i odredjenim atmosfericnim deonicama, dok su i gitare mahom stvarno odlicne.

Osnovani su jos 1993. i do sada imaju 6 full length-ova, 2 EP-ja, 1 demo i 2 DVD-ja, tako da me mrzi da trazim bilo kakve linkove nego guglajte sami, ne zanima me. :)

3137_photo.jpg

Pa, pazi, zavisi od stila koji preferiras. Jer, na primer, oni su trombon uveli 2000. godine, tako da su albumi pre toga manje simfonicni i malo su "tipicniji" black, dok je poslednji album "The Arcane Odyssey" u slicnom fazonu ("Blood on the Milky Way"! :rockdevil: ) kao "Glory...", ali koji god da izaberes garantovano ces naci na njemu podosta kvalitetnih klavijatura i gitara. :da: :da: :da: Ja licno najvise volim "Glory...", stvar ukusa, valjda. ;)

Eto, "Two Worlds Collide" koju postavih je sa tog. :da:

E, da, u pesmama "Shores Of Death" i "Birth Of Eternity" sa albuma "Glory And Perdition" gostuje Attila Csihar, i upravo taj album najtoplije preporucujem za pocetak. :da:

Управо сам овај албум скинуо, и заиста има неки трип. Нисам још склопио концепт албума, преслушао сам га два пута, али је за сада прилично задовољавајуће. Међутим, електроника ме убија. :/

• 6 months later...

Hungarian black metallers SEAR BLISS have issued the following update:

"Though some important changes happened in the SEAR BLISS camp last year, there was no official statement so far, as we decided to be in silence for some time. We didn't care to spread news about it. We concentrated only on the band, new songs, etc. instead.

"What actually happened is that due to the disagreement and lack of chemistry among the band members, the legacy of SEAR BLISS will be carried on by a new lineup, which isn't really new actually.

"The band, which is still led by Andras is joined by the original guitar duo from the classic lineup of SEAR BLISS, namely Janos Barbarics and Csaba Csejtei. Both of them played and took a very important role in SEAR BLISS from the very beginning, being responsible for the sound of the band. Janos played on 'The Pagan Winter', 'Phantoms' and 'Haunting' albums and was the member of the band from 1993 to 1999. Csaba played on 'The Pagan Winter', 'Phantoms', 'Forsaken Symphony' and 'Glory And Perdition' album and was the member of SEAR BLISS between 1994-1997 and 2001-2005.

"On drums we have Oliver Zisko, who played and was responsible for many of the songs on the critcally acclaimed 'Forsaken Symphony' album, though he played the keyboards back then. Being a highly professional drummer, his contribution will significantly raise the quality, intensity and power of SEAR BLISS' music.

"As for the brass, we have a very talented young guy, Balazs Bruszel, playing the trumpet. We already had a few shows with this lineup at the end of last year in Holland, Switzerland and Slovenia and the outcome was more than promising.

"We are heading to this new year with refreshed energy, unsurpassable perseverance and great plans, eager to show where we are after 16 years of existence with people who already proved they are capable for something really unique. There is a new album in the making, which we plan to record in the summer, again for Candlelight Records."

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/searbliss.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

The solo album of Sear Bliss’ mainman Andras will be out on the 24th of March. The record entitled Λ will be released by Nail Records with worldwide physical/digital distribution by Plastic Head.

ARKHĒ was formed by SEAR BLISS leader Andras to express and reveal his musical ideas never heard before, not afraid to use some really unusual musical arrangements, thus giving him infinite freedom during the writing and recording process of the album. SEAR BLISS fans probably already know that this solo album is long time coming. ARKHĒ’s debut is a realization of Andras’ dream to show a side of his music that is pure mysterium. The album entitled “Λ” contains 9 completely different songs,with completely different characters and genres, yet having its own solid epitome. The record also contains a unique cover of NAPALM DEATH’s famous song called “Scum”.

1458737295_cover.jpg

http://www.mediaboom.org/447399-arkhe-923-2016.html

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...