Zoroaster

chess

9117305.jpg

Zoroaster was formed in the summer of 2003 by Brent Anderson (bass guitar, vocal), Will Fiore (guitar, vocal), and Rod Fiore(drums), three former colleagues in the defunct group Terminal DoomExplosion who rediscovered their mutual interests in primal, concrete sludge-doom.

Zoroaster, based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States has been rampagingthe East Coast for the past years and has shared the stage with actssuch as Withered, Tualatin, Dove, Cream Abdul Babar, I/O, and many more.

Their influences include Black Sabbath, Celtic Frost, Sleep, Venom, and Godflesh. Their sludgy style of music has been described as menacing and unrelenting.

Imaju dva studijska albuma:

Dog Magic:

163799.jpg

http://ifolder.ru/3045277

Voice Of Saturn:

226380.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/201105265/Zoroaster_by_nidhogg.rar

Ko voli,nek izvoli ;)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Creative Loafing, one of the best alternative newspapers in the nation, is reporting that Atlantan psych metal band Zoroaster will be hitting the road later this month for a tour, but bass player and founding member Brent Anderson is staying home.

“We’ve had a lot of personal stuff going on and the future of Brent and Zoroaster is up to him,” drummer Dan Scanlan told the paper. “We felt that he needed to take some time to get his personal affairs in order.”

In Brent’s place, the band have recruited Whores drummer Travis Owen to play bass for all of the band’s upcoming tour dates. “There’s no animosity between us,” Scanlan added. “It’s a positive thing for everyone involved and it’s not interrupting the flow of the band.”

But the decision was not one Anderson necessarily agrees with. “They stuck me on the sidelines for a minute. It was not my choice,” he says. “They want me to get my shit together, but I don’t think it will be the same band without me.”

He isn’t holding it against them. “I still love Will and Dan, but it kinda hurts to see them go on tour without me. I think we can work it out, but I don’t know how I feel about their decision. The wound is still too fresh to tell.”

I wonder what’s going on with Brent. Why does he need to get his shit together? Anyone have any insight into what’s really happening here? I hope it isn’t drugs.