Carpathian Forest

Trul

• 3 weeks later...

prica kaze sledece:

Tchort announce that he is leaving Carpathian Forest:

"Its been more than 10 years with perversion and provocation and I have seen, heard and done shit I didnt even know excisted and the past decade has been like a rollercoaster from hell! And since I got too addicted to this shit I can also announce that I am starting a brand new band and I cant wait to see unexplored depths of hell with the new stuff. I am confident that I will find a killer line up and be back to fuck you up! My deepest respect and grattitude goes to Nattefrost for letting me into his personal hell and keeping me there for a decade!"

And since I got too addicted to this shit I can also announce that I am starting a brand new band and I cant wait to see unexplored depths of hell with the new stuff.

Drugim recima - dokurcio mu CF. :) :) :)

Edited by Talvi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Ok, finally this is the end, thank you very much and if you have any final words?

You too, and I got no problems with Swedish people, except they are homosexuals…/quote]

axxa

xaxaxa

axxaaxax

axxax

axaxaxa

xaxxa

axaxxax

axaxxa

xaxaxaxa

xaxaax

axaxax

axaxaxax

axaxaxax

axaxaxax

xaxaxa

• 10 months later...

verovatno.videh da je vrangsin krenuo da otvara neke izlozbe,ima dosta svojih side projekata pa kontam da cim se sa tim zanima nemaju nista pametno za snimati.mogao bi nattefrost ponovo zasvirati gitaru,barem bi se manje hvatao flase u toku nastupa :haha:

• 2 weeks later...

ja nisam ni znao za ovo O.O

CARPATHIAN FOREST Parts Ways With Bassist, Seeks New Label Home - Jan. 9, 2007 - Norwegian black metallers CARPATHIAN FOREST have parted ways with bassist Vrangsinn. The band, which has cancelled all its previously announced live activities in the next 5-6 months, is not currntly seeking a replacement. Instead, guitarist Tchort and mainman Nattefrost will handle the bass duties while the group continues work on a new album, tentatively titled "Universal Evil", for which half of the material has already been written.

svuda pise da im je vrangsinn stalni clan?

Meni je upao u oči ovaj kult:

Daniel Vrangsinn, bass player with Norwegian black metal legends CARPATHIAN FOREST as well as the producer and founder of the Misantrof AntiLabel, will debut his new album, "Phobia", at the "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Key To The World" art exhibition that will open at the Kurant art gallery in Tromsø, Norway, on Friday, November 13. The exhibition features eight national and international artists from satanic/occult/black metal backgrounds, whose art deals with the darker aspects of life, and who are consequently often perceived as "extreme." The exhibition will comprise traditional mediums such as paintings and sculptures, alongside pieces of video art, into which category Vrangsinn's "Phobia" fits, as each song on the album can either be listened to as a straightforward music track, or watched as a video.

Artists taking part as follows:

Sandro Gronchi (Italy)

Pietro Riparbelli (Italy)

Milovan Novakovic (Montenegro)

Karen Nikgol (Norway/Iran)

Daniel Vrangsinn (Norway)

Espen Lomsdalen (Norway)

Karl Edvin Endresen (Norway)

Sindre Foss Skancke (Norway)