Carpathian Forest

Trul

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Vrangsinn svaki dan na fejsu izbacuje razna sranja ali je danas izbacio hit. :D

"It's time to tell you about my dreams I keep having homo-erotic dreams about the Muslim prophet Muhammed. The last night I dreamt he came to me:

We look into each other's eyes. His eyes are lovely hazel brown. "Such a beautiful prophet" I say to myself and we then begin kissing. He taste quite salty me thinks. I then put my tiny penis in his anus and the loving begins.

The Muslim prophet Muhammed starts making beautiful moaning sounds as my penis hit his prostate. That is as most educated people know the male g-spot. We look at each other and smile. The loving continues and I realize that Muhammed loves me so much. "O master Vrangsinn, Use me, Abuse me" He says. I recon this is a real story of man to man love. Just like it should be. My male pussy gets so wet. It is all so beautiful.

Then I put my penis in his mouth so he can taste his own anus. This makes him so exited he starts yelling "Oh Allah - Oh Allah" He keeps doing that for a while. I try my best to suffocate him by fucking his throat. "Oh Allah" turns into "mfff mfff mfff" sounds and I know by those sounds he is just as happy as me. I can see tears coming from his eyes. Who would have imagined the Muslim prophet would be such a lovely masochist creature

Then I wake up by some sounds and now I am sitting here telling you about my homo-erotic Islam experiences Waiting for a cup of coffee to be ready. Thinking that maybe I should write a book about all these dreams of pure true inter-racial man to man love"

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

И мени то прво паде на памет. А и карпатијани да бар раде доста концерата па да човеку и не буде жао него само одрађују фестивале колко видим. Клупских свирки нигде.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

The fucking Return.... CARPATHIAN FOREST have recorded a rehearsal/video of the defunct US Cult garage band DEAD MOON "A fix on you". The band has also been taping demos, rehearsing for a few live-shows and will start recording the next full-lenght, "LIKSKUE" this summer/autumn for a 2018 release.

Ма ова песма је срање. Мада,узимајући у обзир колику паузу је направио и да је променио целу поставу од последњег албума,искрено,не очекујем ништа ни од тог новог албума. А и глас му је скроз прсо ако је судити по овом снимку горе.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...