Masterplan

Earendil

• 2 weeks later...

Verovatno najgora vest od kad postoji power metal

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/masterplans-album-of-re-recorded-helloween-songs-to-arrive-next-year/

On MASTERPLAN's plans for the future:

Roland: "We have many plans now for the future, which started maybe with the new contract with AFM again. I had the plan, because… The situations are getting more heavy, more difficult in the music business, and I had the idea to… instead of one normal studio album, to deliver something like the DVD first. Then we're working on the re-recording CD of my ex-band HELLOWEEN — my favorite, let's say, ten [or] twelve songs, we want to re-record soon. We did already the drums, and we want to deliver it maybe late spring — as a MASTERPLAN album with some HELLOWEEN melodies. And I think it's very close to MASTERPLAN, because I wrote these songs, like 'The Time Of The Oath', 'The Dark Ride' or 'Escalation 666''The Chance', and many, many more. And I'm pretty sure people will love it… with [Rick's] voice. I will sing maybe some stuff as well. And after that, we do another studio album."

Pa bolje Grapow da peva sve kad već ne zna šta drugo u životu nego ovog pijavicu što našao.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...