Misterije

Talvi

nisam znao da je smrt Elliott Smith-a bila toliko sumnjiva, nađoh ovo na nekom crime blogu

I always believe it was murder. It always seemed off that there were no hesitation marks, which are consistent with suicides by sharp force trauma. The autopsy showed that he also had small lacerations on both of his hands, which were described as “possible defensive wounds”. It’s very rare for a suicide victim to stab themselves through their clothing. It’s also odd how his girlfriend refused to speak to authorities and was adamant is was suicide. She claims she was in the shower when it happened, so why is she so sure somebody didn’t come into the home and kill him? She never seemed interested in a proper investigation and I know if I were her, I would want to know EXACTLY what happened.. I would explore every option, but she’s so quick to say it was suicide. She said she was the one to pull the knife out, but why would you do that? I assume because she knew her fingerprints were on that knife and needed to explain why. He had really gotten his life together over the last year of his life - he had successfully quit drugs, was starting a new album, and had established a charity for abused children.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Evo soundtracka za čitanje ove teme

Znaš Voivode, ovaj tvoj kurac što si okačio nije nešto specijalno, međutim, gde sam sve zaglibio posle toga, proklet bio.

Ali je dobro što sam nastavio, da se oraspoložim

http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%20site/start/i_thought/1.htm

:haha: :haha:

Edited by Demon Seed

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...