American Gods (2017- )

bo88gdan

When Shadow Moon is released from prison, he meets the mysterious Mr. Wednesday and a storm begins to brew. Little does Shadow know, this storm will change the course of his entire life. Left adrift by the recent, tragic death of his wife, and suddenly hired as Mr. Wednesday’s bodyguard, Shadow finds himself in the center of a world that he struggles to understand. It’s a world where magic is real, where the Old Gods fear both irrelevance and the growing power of the New Gods, like Technology and Media. Mr. Wednesday seeks to build a coalition of Old Gods to defend their existence in this new America, and reclaim some of the influence that they’ve lost. As Shadow travels across the country with Mr. Wednesday, he struggles to accept this new reality, and his place in it.

ubedljivo najbolja serija trenutno, dopada mi se generalni pristup i brzina kojom prica odmice, suvise serija i filmova se ovih dana oslanja na spotovsku montazu i brzo i ludo pristup .tako da mi je slow approach ovde ispao osvezavajuci....jaka kinematografija i kvalitetni glumci, ostali su prilicno verni originalnoj prici a i tamo gde su odstupali deluje mi da ima smisla to sto su radili, najverovatnije zato to je Gejmen prilcno aktivan u celuj prici, ako sam dobro obavesten...sve u svemu, ozbiljna preporuka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...