Celtic Frost / Triptykon

Teodosije

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slušam ovu japansku bonus pesmu, poče solo, i na nešto me podsetio, ne mogu da se setim na šta, pauzirao pesmu, počeo da pevušim melodiju, i vrtim melodiju, reko' šta je ovo, da l' je nešto domaće, da l' je neki Vlatko Stefanovski... kao neki tekst pokušavam da se prisetim koji ide na to, znam da ima nešto, al' džaba, nijedna reč da mi dođe...

I tako kružio po kući i pevao melodiju, i setim se na kraju nekako šta je, Psajho grupi kokejn krejzi :haha:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Tom G. Warrior radi kao maskota Shilje u diznilendu

http://www.metalsucks.net/2015/04/29/thoughts-tom-g-warrior-wearing-goofy-mascot-head-euro-disneyland/

A young boy approaches me and holds my hand. His parents take photos, thinking everything is all right, but his frightened face displays a confusion and panic I know all too well, and I mentally set this memory aside for the next Triptykon record.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

2006%2B-%2BCF%2BMonotheist.jpg

2006%2BJanuary%2B16%2B-%2BCF%2BCM.jpg

Martin Eric Ain, elaborating on the artwork design for Celtic Frost's first new studio album in 16 years, Monotheist, after Celtic Frost's label Prowling Death Records signed a licensing agreement with Century Media Records in Dortmund, Germany. Second from left: Leif Jensen, Celtic Frost's extremely proficient A&R partner at Century Media; now fulfilling the same position for Triptykon. In the back, next to Celtic Frost drummer Franco Sesa: Antje Lange, long-standing Celtic Frost and Triptykon manager. Photo taken on January 16, 2006, courtesy of Century Media Records.

Ten years ago this month, Celtic Frost had just embarked on the band's most extensive (und ultimately final) tour in support of the Monotheist album. Monotheist, Celtic Frost's seventh studio album, had been released on May 29, 2006, after some five years of intense gestation. We had originally intended the album to be a highly experimental record without any regard for conventions and limitations (as evidenced, in part, by the preposterously dubiousPrototype industry demo of 2002).

But Martin and I had resolved to grant ourselves as much time as it would take to produce a proper and authentic Celtic Frost album, and the group subsequently underwent a significant radicalization in the course of the years of songwriting, demo, and production work. The result was a completely different but entirely appropriate album, first showcased to co-producer Peter Tägtgren and our later licensing partners Century Media Records by means of the six-song Dark Matter Manifest demo in 2005.

The Monotheist tour comprised 125 concerts on various continents, nearly all of them in the headline slot except for a handful as special guests to our extraordinary friends in Type O Negative. Many further concerts were considered for the tour, and we originally intended to record several further albums. Alas, such passionate creative and musical ambitions eventually succumbed to the invoking of the familiar demons of instability and individual deficiencies.

The music conceived for these unrealized albums subsequently materialized in a closely similar form under the name of Triptykon. But the loss of Celtic Frost, and thus the truly inimitable songwriting partnership with Martin Eric Ain, is something I will bemoan to some extent for the remainder of my days.

http://fischerisdead.blogspot.rs/2016/06/obscured.html

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

17353145_10154709919738882_8697733370767445194_n.jpg?oh=992cc0be65c36fe2a3aa664f0117572b&oe=596D87FE

Triptykon’s Tom Gabriel Warrior handing one of his sculptures, "Phallus IV/2015", to its new owner, exceptional friend and peer Nergal of Behemoth. The occasion was Triptykon’s return to the Progresja venue in Warsaw, Poland, on March 18, 2017.

• 6 months later...