Poisonblack

doomed

za sada, samo love infernal, shto tje verovatno biti jedini sa ovog albuma, jer sledetji, sa novim pevachem, izlazi u oktobru....

spot mi se i ne dopada neshto preterano i podsetja me na neki blues/jazz spot, iako bar ima neku radnju i nestrpljivo sam ochekivao kraj da vidim shta tje se desiti :)

hmm .. svi spotovi koje radi bam su uzasni, a solitary man je ubedljivo najuzasniji .. ali opet mi je spot za love infernal taaaako bezveze i jeftin...jednostavno ochajan .. osim shto jussi izgleda, kao i obichno, fantastichnoo icon_wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The current lineup of POISONBLACK — Ville Laihiala (vocals, guitar, formerly of SENTENCED), Janne Markus (guitar), Marco Sneck (keyboards), Antti Remes (bass) and Tarmo Kanerva (drums) — are scheduled to perform at Club Teatria in Oulu, Finland on April 1. Also appearing on the bill will be REFLEXION.

POISONBLACK are currently working on their sophomore CD, tentatively due later in the year spring via Century Media Records.

Laihiala had previously stated about the new album's musical direction: "The new one has the same spirit and theme that was on [the debut album, 'Escapextacy'], but presented with a lot more dirtier and rougher sounds without forgetting the melodies," he said. "But if you are waiting for a soft goth-rock album you'll be surprised."

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

POISONBLACK — the Finnish band featuring Ville Laihiala (vocals, guitar, formerly of SENTENCED), Janne Markus (guitar), Marco Sneck (keyboards), Antti Remes (bass) and Tarmo Kanerva (drums) — have set "Lust Stained Despair" as the title of their long-awaited second album, due in the U.S. on August 22 via Century Media Records. The follow-up to 2003's "Escapextacy" was recorded in part at Tonebox studio in Oulu, Finland and was mixed and mastered at Antfarm studios in Aarhus, Denmark.

Laihiala had previously stated about the new album's musical direction: "The new one has the same spirit and theme that was on [the debut album, 'Escapextacy'], but presented with a lot more dirtier and rougher sounds without forgetting the melodies," he said. "But if you are waiting for a soft goth-rock album you'll be surprised."

• 1 month later...

Novi album:

Lust Stained Despair

01 Nothing Else Remains

02 Hollow Be My Name

03 The Darkest Lie

04 Rush

05 Nail

06 Raivotar

07 Soul In Flames

08 Pain Becomes Me

09 Never Enough