Nevermore

KRANG

NEVERMORE guitarist Steve Smyth (ex-TESTAMENT) has issued the following statement:

"It is with deep regret that I will not be able to perform at any of European festivals over the next week with NEVERMORE, as I am now in hospital being treated with dialysis. The total kidney failure that I thought was a few months away has already happened. I am extremely disappointed with this situation, but there is nothing I can do. I wish the guys in NEVERMORE all the best and hope that as many of you fans as possible give them your support in Europe."

++++

NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane has commented on guitarist Steve Smyth's announcement that he will be unable to perform with the band on their upcoming four European festival dates — Italy's Gods Of Metal, Germany's Rock Hard, Sweden Rock, and Ireland's Rock Fest Belfast.

Recently diagnosed with end stage kidney failure (the result of a congenital birth defect), Smyth stated about his current condition, "I am now in the hospital being treated with dialysis. The total kidney failure that I thought was a few months away has already happened. I am extremely disappointed with this situation, but there is nothing I can do. I wish the guys in NEVERMORE all the best and hope that as many of you fans as possible give them your support in Europe."

Commenting yesterday from the Atlanta airport on their way to Italy, NEVERMORE's Dane said, "We are saddened by Steve's escalating condition. He is an active part of this band and our thoughts stay with him. We will be performing as a four-piece for these shows and will have Chris Broderick join us for the rest of our European schedule."

• 2 weeks later...

neki dan na chatu, pitasmo Dave Mustainea ima li sanse da vidimo opet Nevermore na Gigantour 2 i rece co`ek ovako:

06/17/06 18:10:42 megaman: not that soon, nevermore are welcome back but in a few years

nije htio da objasnjava dalje.. ph34r.gif

ne bih rekla da je gigantour prso - obzirom da ga ove godine organizuju opet u mnogo vise gradova, plus cijeli festival prenose u evropu. takodje, najavljeni su i sypmhony x a oni su bili i prosle godine, isto kao i Anthrax - to sto se tice `istih` bendova. najavljeni su arch enemy, overkill blabla.. nebitno za ovu temu......

steta za nevermore, gledala bih rado opet..

Artist/Event: GIGANTOUR: MEGADETH, DREAM THEATER, FEAR FACTORY, NEVERMORE, LIFE OF AGONY, SYMPHONY X, DRY KILL LOGIC, BOBAFLEX

Venue: Selland Arena

City/State: Fresno, Calif.

Date: July 21, 2005

Attendance: 1,866

Capacity: 6,545

Artist/Event: GIGANTOUR: MEGADETH, DREAM THEATER, FEAR FACTORY, NEVERMORE, LIFE OF AGONY, SYMPHONY X, DRY KILL LOGIC, BOBAFLEX

Venue: Open Air Theatre

City/State: San Diego, Calif.

Date: July 28, 2005

Attendance: 2,228

Capacity: 4,598

itd.

a je li i ovaj eventualni koncert potpada u tvoj carsku teoriju da su koncerti nezanimljivi osim ukoliko ne blejis u sirem drustvu....

ako se slikam s daveom - meni je koncert savrsen, ili ako prosvercujem aparat na binu s maidenima icon_smile.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_razz.gificon_da.gif

na koncerte se ide, kao uostalom i na ljetovanje, kampovanje, putovanja, bilo sta - kuci sjediti, nije opcija. nevermore je recimo bend koji stvarno vrijedi vidjeti, ja bih raspalila i do drugog grada za njih. (skoro i za destruction, ali slupali smo auto icon_smile.gif ), a kamoli za neki festival - vjerujem da je tebi ljepse sjediti medju cetiri zida tapetirana jos u drugom svjetskom ratu, nego udahnuti svjez vazduh, ali to je vec stvar izbora i ukusa.

azal: to su dobre cifre, u mom selu bile su mnogo manje. icon_da.gif

pricamo o metalu, a ne o American Idol turneji, ili koncertu Britney, ili Bon Jovija. jedini metal koji puni hale, KOLIKO JA VIDIM ovdje, jeste Metallica ili Ozzfest.

bilo kako bilo, ocigledno im se isplatilo dok ove godine najavljuju vece zajebavanje oko svega.

NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane is collaborating with former SOILWORK guitarist Peter Wichers on material for Dane's first solo album. The CD is expected to include an appearance by Warrel's former SANCTUARY (pre-NEVERMORE) bandmate Dave Budbill (currently in ZEROCREEP) on drums. No information is presently available regarding the album's musical direction or possible release date.

Mana je shto mu neko iz Soilworka pomaze pri zici..ali videcemo..chuti..