Nevermore

KRANG

Nije losa ova shema sto mi Sova izlozi na Kreatoru, bogami...

:pivopije:

Evo jos jednog dobrovoljca za put :bigblue:

I mene je zarazila Nevermoreom!!! :rockdevil:

Da priznam, nisam ih ranije slusao :redface:, ali na prve zvuke sam bukvalno odlepio :muzicar:

Odavno, ali zaista ODAVNO nisam cuo bolji bend!!! :rockdevil:

NEVERMORE frontman Warrel Dane is scheduled to enter the studio in early August to begin recording his solo debut, tentatively due in early 2008. "As of now I have written about eight [tracks] together [with Dane], and Warrel is also collaborating with Matt Wicklund [ex-HIMSA guitarist] for a few songs," former SOILWORK guitarist-turned-producer Peter Wichers says.

In a September 2006 interview with Metal-Rules.com, Dane stated about the upcoming solo CD, "I've been working on it for like the last year off and on, just writing songs with Peter Wichers, and at some point we'll finish them then go in the studio . . . It doesn't sound like NEVERMORE, and I think, you know, if it did, there wouldn't be much point in doing a side project. If it sounded like NEVERMORE I think it would be a little redundant . . . Of course it's metal! Kind of like metal-infused hard rock, I think. It's different and it's a chance for me to explore myself — explore myself in other ways! [laughs] Well, for me, and for Peter from SOILWORK as well, it was kind of a chance for us both to 'step outside the box,' because people expect a certain thing from both those bands and with this we don't have to fulfill any expectations. We can do whatever we want."

Dane stated a year ago that his solo debut would include an appearance by Warrel's former SANCTUARY (pre-NEVERMORE) bandmate Dave Budbill (currently in ZEROCREEP) on drums.

Warrel na to kaze:

"I guess I should make some kind of comment about this now that it's on Blab-M, the recording will start pretty soon, but since I have Nev shows coming up in august Pete can get this thing going and I'll end up doing vox on my off time from Nev shows, Matt's songs are killer as well...I just have to take a step back sometimes and say to myself ...fuck I'm lucky to get to jam with these killer songwriters....on another note Jeff just gave me a new song to work on and it fucking crushes! Since all my solo songs have been pretty much finished for some time I'm working hard on the new Nevermore stuff, and man Jeff is kicking some major ass! More info later..."

Warrel na to kaze:

I'm working hard on the new Nevermore stuff, and man Jeff is kicking some major ass! More info later..."

:rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Btw - ostavih pre par dana koment ovde, i sad ga ne vidim :confused:

Nisam bio pijan, pa da se ne secam :)

A nisam ni spamovao, psovao, niti je bio offtopic... Cini mi se da sam pominjao bendove u kojima su ranije bili clanovi Nevermore-a...

To su takodje bili vrhunski bendovi i ne vidim razlog zbog kojeg bi mod izbrisao to sto sam pisao???

:opusteno: