Nevermore

KRANG

ne znam koliko si ispratio ali su Loomis i Williams izasli iz benda odavno. Verovatno ce WD i Jim okupiti neku ekipu opet kad tad ali mislim da se za sad fokusiraju na novi Sanctuary album i mozda jos jedan WD solo album.

Нисам пратио, зато и питам. У принципу, штета, али ако ће то да доведе до мало активнијег Santuary-a, онда и не смета толико. :bigblue:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Ma daj, ko da nismo to znali pre 2-3 godine, isti kur ko i tada. Pa naravno da je Ex Nevermore, kada bend nista ne radi i najavili pauzu, naravno da ce da stave ex. Neces jednostavno da stavis da radis negde, a ne radis ... Nego metalcima mnogo zajebano da raskrste ta dva pojma

• 1 month later...
Warrel: "No, NEVERMORE is not dead. I have secret plans. I have secret plans. I had all the lyrics written for a new NEVERMORE record right after… When Jeff and Van [Williams, drums] both decided to leave the band… The band didn't break up. They left the band. I had all the lyrics written for the next [album] — all of them. [it was] kind of a conceptual thing and continuing with the tradition of all the NEVERMORE lyrics that were evolving and turning into a perpetual story. And there's a possibility that, yeah, there will be another [album]. There's support there from the record company, probably. There's support from other people involved in the business that would mean maybe it would be a good idea to do another one. So don't be surprised if there is a new NEVERMORE record within the next two years. But I don't know who will be in the band. All I can say is that I will be, Jim Sheppard [bass] will definitely be… I would love for Jeff Loomis to do it, but he's in ARCH ENEMY now, so I don't know if that's possible. Because we're not enemies. We don't talk much, but we're definitely not enemies. We didn't part on bad terms, so… We'll see."

Koje su ovo fore sad.

Edited by Grobodan