Agalloch

azal

internet je sve jedan te isti andrak, ne postoji tu javno/privatno i zvanično/zajebancija. kakav to mag sivog metala prosipa sub- south park fazone na nivou desetogodišnjaka? veliko je to zlo i svetska zavera protiv metala.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

https://www.decibelmagazine.com/2020/01/21/former-agalloch-guitarist-don-anderson-on-the-white-the-grey-reissues-repairing-his-relationship-with-john-haughm-and-a-live-performance-video-with-panopticons-austin-lunn/

I am really happy to say that, yes, things have changed for the better. [Former Agalloch frontman] John [Haughm] and I remained in contact all through the three years following the breakup, but it was all business. Gradually, those emails became more casual and we were both moving towards finally meeting and hashing things out — essentially doing away with the weight that had been burdening our shoulders for years. I carried a great deal of bitterness and hurt during those years and eventually I got tired of it. I know John was tired of it, too. Then he made that anti-Semitic comment on Facebook that I, Jason, and Aesop condemned. We still condemn it. But, I think it’s critical that our culture does more than “call out” bad behavior, but tries to call someone in and discuss things like this. The first person I emailed after our statement condemning the comment was John. John’s comment accelerated our meeting and we not only talked about the breakup, but we talked about his comment. We discussed the ways it was harmful. I’m not defending him in this regard, but having been close friends with him for over twenty years and this being the first time I had ever seen him say anything anti-Semitic, I felt it necessary to talk with him and reach an understanding. I know John regrets the comment. Through all this I’ve learned a lot about forgiveness and compassion, and I think that goes for John as well.

• 3 years later...