Symphony X

Druze ako neko slusa SyX non stop, obozava, i dugogodisnji slusalac, to sam ja, a i jos par osoba ovde. (pogledaj recimo moj last.fm profil ;) ) Ja ne mogu da se slozim da je SyX najbolji u Heavy metalu uopste. To je tako trivijalna i nezrela recenica da bi mene bilo sramota to da kazem. Koliko god ja voleo i obozavao, svrsavao, uz SyX, ne mogu se sloziti sa tom konstatacijom. A verujem da i stariji i duzi fanovi od mene dele ovo misljenje.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• 1 month later...

Ne svidja mi se kako je zaokrenuo Symphony X. Paradise Lost je jos i imamo momente starog stila, dok je novi album totalna suprotnost onome sto su pre radili.

DISLIKE.

Edited by Nazzgul
  • Downvote 2

• 3 months later...

Bassist Mat Sinner (PRIMAL FEAR, SINNER) has joined joined forces with Russell Allen (SYMPHONY X, ADRENALINE MOB) in a brand new project. The as-yet-unnamed group is currently recording its debut album for an early 2013 release via Frontiers Records. The CD is being produced by Sinner and will be mixed by Achim Köhler, who has previously worked with PRIMAL FEAR, AMON AMARTH and BRAINSTORM, among many others. Eleven tracks were written for the effort, which will feature guest appearances by Roland Grapow (guitar; MASTERPLAN, HELLOWEEN), Randy Black (drums; PRIMAL FEAR), Alessandro Del Vecchio (keyboards, vocals) and Alexander Beyrodt (guitar; PRIMAL FEAR, VOODOO CIRCLE).

A video clip of the drum-recording sessions at Berlin, Germany's Sound From Below studio with engineer Nikolai Wurk (DUSKMACHINE) can be seen below.

Commented Sinner: "Watch out, this will be a huge album!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

February 27, 2013

World Management and Symphony X must unfortunately announce that last week, Jason Rullo was admitted to the hospital for heart failure. Jason spent a week in the hospital, and was released last week; he has started a rehab program, and has been told that his recovery will take a minimum of 3-6 months under doctors’ care. We are all hopeful that J will be back soon!

A note from Jason:

“I would just like to say that I am happy to be home with my family after what was quite a week.

We had a few scary days in there but I made it through what was hopefully the worst of it.

Doctors say I have a very good chance for a full recovery so I plan to be back at 100% even if it takes awhile. I will go through cardiac rehab so I can be monitored while returning to form, so that I’ll know when it’s safe for me to return to drumming the way I always have, if not better.

Thanks to my friends and family for the support, and to the fans, I love you all!” JR

• 2 months later...

ovde raselu nije bio dan...el moguće da ovaj bend nema nijedan pristojan video???

russel je uvek tu negde. izbegava one visoke, samo kad mora. najgori deo je kad krene romeo da mu lupa terce, to jedino bas boli ovde

• 1 month later...