Gitare i oprema

Dushan S

Zanima me vase misljenje o ovoj pedali

MT-2 Metal Zone

MT-2.jpg

Boss MT2 Guitar Pedal

Equipped with a dual gain circuit, the MT-2 provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps. With three-band EQ, a wide range of distortion textures is at your command.

GUITARFX.com says:

The Boss Metal Zone MT-2 is perhaps the worlds most popular distortion pedal. Able to be used in all genres of metal from Grind Deathmetal to Goth Doom it is very versitile. Being popular with beginners and professionals guitarists at one stage almost everyone has played and or owned a Metal Zone.

The Metal Zone is an amazing pedal, it is useful in amps from a beginner a Peavey Rage amp to experienced Marshal JCM 900 head, giving them both an awesome disortion. The Metal Zone gives the user a variety of sounds in which they can use for their guitar. Using the 4 band equaliser on the pedal it gives you the power to play virtually any style of Metal guitar you wish: For the Blackmetal players out there they will be a big fan of putting the mids set high and the high and low frequencys lower and you have a very raw cutting sound indeed. Players who want a bassier sound like that of Metallica will want to reduce their mids and boost the bass and treble. For this you will want to set the bass and high levels high and the Middle and Mid Frequencys lower but not too low though. Blues players too can have fun with the pedal, simply turn down the distortion and set the EQ to your liking and you have a sweet sounding blues sound.

Not enimoor!

Nadam se da je ovo napisano iz zajebancije!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

----

Sto se tice gitara, odakle ti to da se manuo 7-zica... na sajtu ne pise nista novo...

Posto ste seljaci pa necete da mi odgovorite na posebnoj temi rekoh da je postavim ovde, da ako mi odgovorite tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Dakle, Po vasem misljenju da li vredi uzimati ovakve pedale prvenstveno na koncertu kada vam je u nekim deonicama potreban zvuk akusticne gitare ili zameniti to sa nekim clean-om uz neki dobar chorus ili flanger?

95000068-front.jpg

Acoustic guitar simulation using a standard electric guitar

Delivers amazing acoustic guitar simulation using a standard electric guitar.

Four acoustic "modes" give guitarists distinct acoustic sounds.

"Standard" produces a conventional acoustic guitar sound.

"Jumbo" delivers the sound of an acoustic with a larger, more resonant body.

"Enhance" gives guitarists a brilliant, ultra-present sound to cut through in live band settings.

"Piezo" produces the bright sound of a piezo pickup.

"Top" knob adjust the effect's overall brilliance and harmonics.

"Body" adjusts the resonance of the simulated acoustic guitar body.

Level knob adjusts the overall level of the acoustic effect.

Individual outputs for effected and un-effected sound allow for the use of separate signal chains and amplifiers.

BOSS five-year warranty.

The BOSS AC-2 Acoustic Simulator is a compact effects pedal designed to accurately simulate the sounds of an acoustic guitar from a standard electric.

Four distinct modes

With four distinct acoustic guitar modes, the AC-2 gives electric guitarists the freedom to instantly "go unplugged" with the stomp of a foot pedal.

A posto si ti seljak pa ne mozes da shvatis da jednostavno niko ovde nije probao tu pedalu i ne zna nista o njoj, a tesko ti je da otvoris google i malo potrazis neki rewiev, a plus nisi najljubazniji, bojim se da ces ponovo ostati bez odgovora.

Isprobavao sam yamahinu gitaru sa 2 hambahera i sa 2 hambahera i singlom.Ova druga je neshto skupla.Kood prve sam uochio da je velika razlika u tonu izmedju 4. i 3. zhice,a kod 2. gitare su bas zhice vishe zvuchale kao na basu nego na gitari,neki tup zvuk...pa da li neko zna u chemu je tu problem:Zhice,magneti,pojachalo?

A posto si ti seljak pa ne mozes da shvatis da jednostavno niko ovde nije probao tu pedalu i ne zna nista o njoj, a tesko ti je da otvoris google i malo potrazis neki rewiev, a plus nisi najljubazniji, bojim se da ces ponovo ostati bez odgovora.

Zar ovo nije odgovor? smile.gif)

@marty: ne razumem sta bi to trebalo da mu bude jasnije da je bio na 'klinici dr morse' wink.gif

Bio sam u Skc-u kod Steve-a Morse-a,ali zamisli da nikad nisi uzeo elektrichnu...Shta ti vredi kad nishta ne razumesh,...misllim nisam ja bash takav sluchaj ,ali znachi polozhaj magneta,mozhda nisam odvrnuo ton na gitari,a shta ja da okrecem na pojachalu kad ga prvi put vidim i ochekujem da mi prodavac sve sredi,a on nema pojma ni da nashtimuje gitaru...

Znas kako... bilo da znas nesto o magnetima ili ne to ti je potpuno sve jedno...jednostavno uzmi gitaru i ciji ti se zvuk vise svidi nju uzmi...a i nebi bilo lose da povedes nekog strucnjaka cisto da te ne zajebu...naravno ako uopste planiras da je kupis biggrin.gifa:

kako mislis da mu se svidi zvuk gitare ako nikad nije svirao elektricnu (ili jeste malo) i ako ne ume da namesti zvuk koji mu odgovara?

Sto se tice nekog iskusnijeg, to definitivno smile.gif) Ja cak mislim da se prva gitara elektricna bas tako i kupuje, na osnovu misljenja nekog koga znas i znas da je iskusniji i da nece samo da te skine sa kuraca ;P Retki su oni od nas koji su se nasvirali elektricne gitare pre nego sto su je kupili pa da su mogli da znaju tacno sta oce i sta im se tacno svidja... sad.gif

Dakle definitivno neko iskusniji, ako mozes takvog da nadjes smile.gif

Sta je Dusane Seljo samo sam se zezao nemoras odmah da se duris tongue.giftongue.gif

Marty znam vec sam bio na tom linku nego sam mislio da ju je neko od vas mozda probao, thanks anyway.