(Ritchie Blackmore's) Rainbow

WS

То не треба да чуди, пошто је ионако све текстове у том периоду писао Дио. А те песме су такође безвременске. Сећам се да 2000. кондуктер у једном приватном бусу није хтео да ми наплати карту кад ме је видео са плочама Rainbow и Tygers Of Pan Tang.

Da se vrate na prvu stranu ali ne samo zato : to je muzika, to su pesme a ne ono izdrkavanje tipa ala sam brz, jebote ala sam tehnicar a pevaci foliraju dubinu glasa i glume opasne likove :opusteno:

• 5 weeks later...

U poslednje vreme ih slusam vise nego ijedan drugi bend (cak vise nego W.A.S.P. :D ). Ne vredi opisivati muziku, ali ovo je lepota, cista, sto rekoste bezvremena...

Recimo da najvise volim: Lady of the Lake, Kill the King, Rainbow Eyes, All Night Long, Makin' Love, Since You've Been Gone, I Surrender, Temple of the King, Street of Dreams, Ariel, Stilll I'm Sad, Black Masquerade, Wolf to the Moon, au.. jos jedno 10ak... A najlepsi album mi je ipak Stranger In Us All :muzicar:

Ne mogu da ne pomenem Stargazer, posebno zbog toga sto je tako jaka pesma nastala (valjda) '76e, totalno ispred svog vremena i iznad vremena uopste...

I jos: Catch the Rainbow, Fool For the Night,.. Kapiram da ne vredi nabrajati :D

Od 69 pesama koliko broji moj Winamp, ne mogu da kazem da je ijedna losa.

A o Blekmuru sto vise citam, vise ga volim! Covek je takav kralj :wub:

Pa ima je Savatage..al ima i Rainbow, slushao li si Stranger album? Anyway, meni je Rainbowova nista specijalno..kul je deo gde je ubacio Grigovu melodiju, ali ostatak pesme je nyah..jedna od slabijih na albumu..ali album je carski, verovatno i najbolji josh od Dio ere..

• 3 weeks later...

According to fan postings on the BLACKMORE'S NIGHT U.K. Fanclub forum, the band — which features former DEEP PURPLE/RAINBOW guitarist Ritchie Blackmore and his fiancée Candice Night — played an abbreviated set Thursday night (June 14) at the Reading Hexagon in Reading, England, leaving many of the fans disappointed. "They came on late and did a rather lukewarm set and then cut the set in half!" a forum member who goes by the name "Classicpurple" wrote. "Candice was obviously trying to put some enthusiasm into the show but there was none from anyone else! Blackmore no doubt did another one of his stroppy tantrums and refused to go on! None of the security people knew what was going on other than they were supposed to play 'till 11.00 [after taking the stage at 8.55]. If this is the case, Blackmore needs to grow up a bit — he must be 62 by now! It's 2007, not 1976, and people need to be a bit more professional than that! I'm a huge Blackmore fan by the way! See www.classicpurple.com. Totally unprofessional way to treat an audience who have paid a lot of money and travelled a long way to be there! I would certainly not advise anyone to buy tickets for a show — not at £22.50 each and I would certainly not buy any again. Very disappointing — not interested anymore!"

Another forum member, who goes by the name "typo_queen", added, "Of course I was highly annoyed by the abruptness of the ending. Not only was it a short show, but there was no forewarning of this, they didn't announce their last song, but all of a sudden were like 'see you next time' and walked off the stage. The lack of formal ending seemed like most band's usual approach to an encore, and as was evident from the audience it was very much expected. My friend had heard the setlist for some of the other gigs and was expecting to hear certain other songs which they did not play. Had they played another song or two I would have been fairly content with the evening, but brought a rather abrupt and negative end to an otherwise very pleasant evening."

e richi seljak..cuti, ovo moglo i kod nas da se desi..

Стари ћудљивко... У стању је да због тога што Енглеска изгуби утакмицу у фудбалу скреше концерт (као у Русији), а можда му је опет пуко нокат. :rolleyes: Мада је ово више за тему о Блекмурз Најту. Њему бих опростила, ипак, другима не, чак бих их попљувала прописно, али тхе Ричија Блекмура... Нашла бих разлог да га себи оправдам.

Лепо рече један чика на концерту: ,,Пичи, Ричи!!!' :rockdevil:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Former RAINBOW musicians Joe Lynn Turner, Tony Carey, Bobby Rondinelli and Greg Smith have united with a second-generation Blackmore to form OVER THE RAINBOW.

OVER THE RAINBOW is:

Joe Lynn Turner (RAINBOW 1980-1984) - Vocals

Tony Carey (RAINBOW 1975-1978) - Keyboards

Bobby Rondinelli (RAINBOW 1980-1983) - Drums

Greg Smith (RAINBOW 1994-1997) - Bass

Jürgen "J.R." Blackmore - Guitar

Carey, who has produced several artists (including Joe Cocker and David Knopfler) since his RAINBOW days, says, "Having done everything from country to opera, I thought it would be fun to play some rock again without the burden of singing everything."

Rondinelli adds, "OVER THE RAINBOW reunites members of one of the most distinctive sounding bands of all time and introduces a hidden treasure to the world in J.R. Blackmore."

The son of the iconic RAINBOW founder/guitarist Ritchie Blackmore, Jürgen Blackmore is a critically acclaimed guitarist in his own right and agreed to join this endeavor after realizing how intense the demand was for a RAINBOW "reunion." OVER THE RAINBOW marks the first time that four members from three different eras of RAINBOW will take the stage together along with J.R. Blackmore.

RAINBOW has spawned over 20 albums (five gold, four silver), seven Billboard Hot 100 and Mainstream Rock tracks, six Top 75 UK songs and at least seven MTV frequently played videos. Their longest tenure was from its inception through 1984 when it went on hiatus so Blackmore could reform DEEP PURPLE. A decade later, RAINBOW toured and recorded an album. Since then, Ritchie Blackmore has turned his focus toward BLACKMORE’S NIGHT.

Since 1998, former members of RAINBOW and their respective management offices have been bombarded with requests for RAINBOW to reunite. Carey, Rondinelli, Smith and Turner answered "the call" but agreed that the only legitimate way that this could be accomplished was with a Blackmore on guitar. Enter: J.R. Blackmore.

How does the younger Blackmore feel about sharing the stage with musicians he grew up watching perform in concert with his legendary father? "I have not worked with them," says Blackmore, "But I have admired them since I was young. That makes them like brothers."

Greg Smith agrees that the market for RAINBOW's brand of rock is under served. "I know there is a big demand for this music," he says. "The fact that all members are ex-RAINBOW from different periods in the band's history will give the music the integrity it deserves. A Blackmore on guitar will give it even more authenticity."

While Joe Lynn Turner has fond memories of collaborating with and great respect for Ritchie Blackmore, he's looking forward to working with his son. He states, "J.R. is the only logical choice for the guitar slot for OVER THE RAINBOW. I have followed some of his projects over the years now. He's very talented."

OVER THE RAINBOW will begin touring in Russia during February of 2009.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...wsitemID=109105

Heh, interesantno. Ni Blackmorea starijeg, ni Dija, ali valjalo bi videti ovo, why not.

Po chemu to oni imaju pravo da prave ikakav "Rainbow" bend? OK, obichan tribute kapiram, ali opet.. Rainbow su Ritchie, Ronnie, Cozy. Najbitniji likovi. Od ovih gore ljudi jedini koji moze da se pohvali da se "malo duze" zadrzao u bendu je Turner, a ma kol'ko volio njegov glas, on je propao, ma kako nazivao projekte, HTP, JLTP ili OTR, svesce mu se nastupi na "Spotlight Kid", "Mistreated", "Burn" i "Smoke On The Water".

Heh... zaista ne znam šta da kažem... Obožavam Rainbow i zaista sam se nadao reunionu jednog dana, ali ovaj sastav... biće interesantno čuti juniora na delu, ali zna se ko je ćale a nedostaju mi tu malo i Dio i Glover... al opet, svejedno bih voleo da čujem kako će ova ekipa zvučati. Hoće li svirati još negde osim u Rusiji?