Grave Digger

King Diamond

• 1 month later...

Novi album ce se zvati THE LAST SUPPER i izlazi 17og Januara sledece 2005e godine

Lista pesama:

01. The Last Supper

02. Desert Rose

03. The Night Before

04. Hell To Pay

05. Soul Savior

06. Crucified

07. Grave In The No Man's Land

08. Hundred Days, Jeepers Creepers

09. Always And Eternally

10. Black Widow

11. Divided Cross

Imam osecaj da ce album biti sup(p)er icon_wink.gificon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 months later...

Promo verzija moze da se nadje na netu i to ona gde se spiker ubacuje u sred pesme da nas ljubazno obavesti da slusamo novi album Grave Diggera icon_mrtav.gif Nisam ja preterani fan ovog benda pa nemogu realno da kazem koliko vredi ovaj album. Lepo je isproduciran i ima prepoznatljivi zvuk. Verovatno ce se old school heavarama ovo svideti, meni je malo dosadnjikavo.

Omot mi se svidja

user posted image

Osim toga, koji je pacenik temu o heavy bendu stavio na ovaj forum? Jedva nadjoh ... vratite bend tamo gde pripada !!!!

Edited by solicitor

PREMESTAJTE OVO ODAVDE,MODERATORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

STO SE TICE COVERA...

Dear fans,

After the release of the last supper artwork we got a lot of very positive response. But there are also fans which are disappointed by the artwork cause of the motive. For all : this is not a satanic message or something else in this direction and it’s not against Christians. The cover represented depressive Jesus Christ at his last days before death. He was left by his followers and the artwork shows the loneliness of Jesus while death waiting behind him.

Read the chorus lyrics of "crucified" and you know what’s the meaning of the cover :

"Father tell me what went wrong

My whole life my faith was strong

Father tell me why should I die

This screaming mob yells crucify

My curse comes true I have to die

Why I am crucified"

Metallic regards

Chris, hp, jens, stefan and manni

• 2 weeks later...
PREMESTAJTE OVO ODAVDE,MODERATORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

STO SE TICE COVERA...

Dear fans,

After the release of the last supper artwork we got a lot of very positive response. But there are also fans which are disappointed by the artwork cause of the motive. For all : this is not a satanic message or something else in this direction and it’s not against Christians. The cover represented depressive Jesus Christ at his last days before death. He was left by his followers and the artwork shows the loneliness of Jesus while death waiting behind him.

Read the chorus lyrics of "crucified" and you know what’s the meaning of the cover :

"Father tell me what went wrong

My whole life my faith was strong

Father tell me why should I die

This screaming mob yells crucify

My curse comes true I have to die

Why I am crucified"

Metallic regards

Chris, hp, jens, stefan and manni

Prochitao sam to na sajtu...Shta ima da prichaju koji kurac da su satanisti, kad se zna da su hrischanski ili ti krshchanski bend...ko zna zna, ko ne zna je glup.

• 4 weeks later...

Verovali ili ne, "Isus" sa omota je jedan novosadjanin, koji je slucajno jako dobar prijatelj sa likom koji je radio omot (Havancsak Gyula iz Madjarske, radio omot i za Annihilator-All for You), tako da ga je ovaj uslikao, malo obradio i Photoshopu i eto ti omot. Oni koji znaju doticnog iz Novog Sada 'ladno ga prepoznaju na omotu. icon_rockdevil.gif

• 2 weeks later...