Bloodbath

Ravendark

"BLOODBATH is finally back to put elite death metal on the map. The brand new line-up is shortly to be officially revealed, but has already paved way for a band hungrier than ever to bathe in the blood of a new recording. So in early June, we'll once again enter Fascination Street studios (same place 'Nightmares Made Flesh' was done) to cut a couple of new songs. In good tradition, each member will contribute to the writing with one song each. The final result will be unleashed in the form of a mini-CD scheduled for release in late summer. This affair will be self-financed and released only by BLOODBATH in a limited edition. Info on how to obtain your copy will follow with the announcement of the exact release date. So stay tuned and get ready... because BLOODBATH is back to DO-MI-NATE!"

jea

Eh zaboravih da vam kazem kada bila katatonia, blackheim nosio kapu bloodbath i pricao sam sta se desilo sa Swanom. Rekoh o cemu se radi , sto je izasao ?! Blackhaim" ti zelis da vidis bloodbath na bini zar ne" , ja reko naravno , a odgovor je bio " e pa dan swano ne zeli da ide na turneje, da se vuce po autobusima itd. " ... Uglavno kaze nasli su ljude koji ce da zamene clanove. Naravno pokusao sam da izvucem da mi kaze ko tacno, ali nije htela picka da kaze... :)

do jaja je sto ce ponovo nesto da odrade... iako ce najverovatnije biti promenjena postava, kapiram da znaju sta rade, posto do sad nije bilo greske...

sto se njih inace tice, ja uglavnom slusam poslednji album koji je ODLICAN... znaci nema lose pesme... eaten je jedna od prvih pesama koje su mi zapale za usi i stvarno pesma nevidjeno jebe keve...

sto se tice "Resurrection Through Carnage" nesto mi se nije dalo da ga slusam posto mi malo ide na zivce zvuk distorzije... bas sugavo zvuci po mom misljenju.... pesma Breeding Death jebe keve...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

fenomenalna grupa, svidaju mi se jednako Resurrection Through Carnage i Nightmares Made Flesh...na prvom albumu svidaju mi se tekstovi najvise, a na drugom riffove i muzika. Bas sam slucajno cuo za ovaj bend kad sam gledao nesto o Opeth-u na wikipedia, i bas mi je drago jer su stvarno do jaja bend

• 6 months later...

Swedish death metal supergroup BLOODBATH has issued the following update:

"So the time has come for BLOODBATH to once again poison the scene with a contagious doze of über brutal death metal. An old acquaintance in this zombified bloodline has once again re-visited his old home. We can now announce that the vocalist on the new mini-CD is none other than Mikael Åkerfeldt courtesy of OPETH.

"Second deathster to join the elite is Mr. Per 'Sodomizer' Eriksson (ex-21 LUCIFERS, ex-GENOCRUSH FEROX). Sodomizer's brutal death metal songwriting approach as well as guitar shredding is a highly welcomed element in the legacy of BLOODBATH."

BLOODBATH 2008 is:

Mikael Åkerfeldt - Vocals

Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström - Guitar

Per "Sodomizer" Eriksson - Guitar

Jonas Renkse - Bass

Martin "Axe" Axenrot – Drums

bloodbath2008.jpg

Mikael nema toliko širok vokalni opseg, kao što je to slučaj sa Peterom. Mike ima više mekši growl, a što se tiče screamova teško da iko može da parira Pete-u. Jednostavno, Peter poseduje odlične glasovne mogućnosti, mislim da može da otpeva sve. Što se jel'te može čuti? :D

Mikael Åkerfeldt published the following newsfact:

Thought I'd gain some pure death metal credibility and mention that I'm back in Bloodbath again. I was slightly "talked into" coming back but I certainly don't regret it now. Obviously I am busy all the time, both with my family and Opeth, so don't hold your breath for any massively extensive tours, BUT, I do believe we'll do the occasional gigs when the time is right. I was asked to sing on a 4 track release the other guys been working with entitled "Unblessing the purity" and I have to say it's the best fucking death metal I've heard since "Domination", and I'm not even counting my own involvement. I just basically did what they wanted me to and it sounds really good! We might record another album as well sometime later...

Eh da, procitah to sinoc... Aj' bas da vidimo. Da vidimo da li ce da bude bolje od Apostasy, recimo.

'Оће курац.

I lame je onaj deo kada kaze "genijalno je, a ja cak nisam ni participirao u stvaranju albuma"

Dave Mustaine wanna be.

• 3 weeks later...

Swedish death metal "supergroup" BLOODBATH will release its new four-song mini-CD, "Unblessing The Purity", on March 10 through Peaceville Records. According to the band, "The classic old-school-looking cover artwork was created by Dusty Peterson who won last year's competition. We'd like to congratulate Dusty and thank him for visualizing our art concept. We'd also like to thank all the other artists for taking their time and effort to submit their creations even though it didn't make it all the way. Look out for audio-preview teasers to be posted shortly."

BLOODBATH 2008 is:

Mikael Åkerfeldt - Vocals

Anders "Blakkheim" Nyström - Guitar

Per "Sodomizer" Eriksson - Guitar

Jonas Renkse - Bass

Martin "Axe" Axenrot – Drums

unblessingthepurity.jpg

Mocno! :smiling:

Swedish death metal "supergroup" BLOODBATH will release its new four-song mini-CD, "Unblessing The Purity", on March 10 through Peaceville Records. According to the band, "The classic old-school-looking cover artwork was created by Dusty Peterson who won last year's competition. We'd like to congratulate Dusty and thank him for visualizing our art concept. We'd also like to thank all the other artists for taking their time and effort to submit their creations even though it didn't make it all the way. Look out for audio-preview teasers to be posted shortly."

unblessingthepurity.jpg

"Unblessing The Purity" track listing:

01. Blasting The Virginborn (Music & Lyrics by Renkse)

02. Weak Aside (Music & Lyrics by Nyström)

03. Sick Salvation (Music by Eriksson, Lyrics by Renkse)

04. Mouth Of Empty Praise (Music by Eriksson/Renkse, lyrics by Renkse)

Peaceville Records has launched a mini-site for the release of "Unblessing the Purity", the new mini-CD from the Swedish death metal "supergroup" BLOODBATH — where you can hear exclusive audio previews of all four songs.

http://www.peaceville.com/bloodbath/