Bloodbath

Ravendark

00f69978d00f3b7ca3.jpg

Sorry for taking so long with the updates, but we had a little "accident" and had to cancel tonights show in Leipzig. We arrived here yesterday and 3 of us spent the evening of our day off at some local bars. When we had enough we walked out on the street to find a taxi back to the bus and 3 assholes decided to kick us down and hit me in the head with a wine bottle. Some guy who recognised us helped us in his car to a nearby hospital. Peter's got a really black eye and was given 10 stitches on his cheek. I have a concussion, 8 stitches on the side of my head & glas in my hands. Johan has a broken nose and bruses all over. We're really sorry for canceling tonights show but it just wasn't possible. We're gonna do our best to get back in the sadle again and continue the tour without further interuption. Everything taste better with blood in your mouth.

0eec5d9e60eefde77d.jpg

First of all: This is the last post that will mention last fridays mishap. We've got a lot of messages and read tons of comments on the internet. Some good, some bad. And we would like to point out that what hapened has nothing to do with Germany. These fuckers that jumped us exists in every country. We were just at the wrong place in the wrong time. We never spoke to them so they couldn't have known that we were from another country. Right now we're just glad that things went so "well" so that we can continue the tour. If we would have been sober or if we would have known that they were coming I'm shure that I wouldn't have been able to write this post right now. Thanks for all your nice coments, but as i wrote before this is behind us and now it's just almost full speed ahead. Everything taste better with stitches!