Bloodbath

Ravendark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Koja je ovo nula za verziju sa Wacken carnage-a. :haha:

Vala bas. WC je jedno 13.5 bolji od ovoga. Stvarno mi nejasno malo izdanje... 'Ajde Mikael, nego mi i bas mrtvo zvuci sve, tome mi doprinosi ono secenje izmedju pesama, ne kapiram zasto je to radjeno...

I da:

samo da mu ne bude ovako loš growl na novom opethu

Nemas se cega plasiti :haha: :haha:

• 10 months later...

Vocalist/guitarist Mikael Åkerfeldt of Swedish progressive metallers OPETH has left the death metal supergroup BLOODBATH. "They have a new singer, which I can't say who it is," Mikael tells Loudwire.

He continued, "BLOODBATH, for me, was never a serious project, it was just something I did for fun. We did a few songs on the last North American tour, we did two songs at the very last show because we were touring with KATATONIA, so the whole BLOODBATH band was there. It's still fun, you know? But I think that some of the other guys in BLOODBATH want to take it to the next level, which I don't really want to do because I'm so busy anyways."

He added, "It doesn't really have to do with anything with my screaming vocals, it's just that it's not a progressive project for me. It's just paying tribute to death metal and I've done it for such a long time. And when it stops being fun, I don't really want to participate. We do things so rarely it's always been fun. The shows we've done have been fun, but I don't feel the need to do it."

Edited by Talvi

Now, we've already been getting a lot of submissions from Bloodbath fans who are looking to replace Mike and we thank you for the interest and offering your talents, but hereby, we want to confirm that our decision to make another album with a new singer is already being prepared since a while. We we will let you know in due time who the new singer is and also details on our musical/lyrical concept that has also already ben set in stone. Expect the exciting things to happen in 2013.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

"…kids are too quick to judge a person on false parameters and we want to avoid a shitstorm full of doubts and confusion and rumors that we have nothing to back up our cause with. We want to let actual audio do the speaking for us and people are of course welcome to judge the effort and the performance how they please, but we don’t want to read misjudged and pre-conceived opinions about a name that they might claim won’t fit."

Sudeci po ovome, bice vokal nekog gej benda :D

Bilo bi i logicno da bude Matti, verovatno mu je dosadno

Edited by Demon Seed

• 6 months later...