Grobodan

Slusao sam i imam:  

Sinister- Cross The Styx  

Sinister- Diabolical Summoing  

Sinister-Agressive measures  

Sinister- Bastard saints  

Sinner-Nature Of Evil  

Sinister-Creative Killings  

plus "Savage Or Grace" (osim "Nature Of Evil".....sta je to??.... kad je izaslo???)........ perzonifikacija death metala....... fenomenalno....... legende....... nesposobni da naprave los album.... Aad (covek pauk)... ko da ima 4 ruke i 4 noge...... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ...... "Hate" i "Cross The Styx" su mi najbolji....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

"After 16 years of serving,SINISTER is no more...............

It was a hard decision for me,Sinister was a way of life for me.

But sitting behind the drumkit for almost 20 years and having a fulltime job is hard for me to combine. Ofcours I would love to give up my job,because I hate going to work everyday, but that’s impossible..you’ll probely know why.

First I was thinking doing vocals together with Rachel but that wasn’t an option…thinking of someone else behind the drums,no way! Also Ron is to busy, It was or Sinister or Infinited Hate….. It was a hard decision to quit SINISTER and drumming believe me.

I had a great time to record “Revel in bloodshed” The upcoming album of my new band INFINITED HATE together with Rachel and Ron. If you listen to Infinited Hate,you’ll hear Sinister. If you want to leave us a message [email protected] or very soon a messageboard will be up and runnig...

Thanks to all the die hard SINISTER fans all over the World!!!!!!

We hope that INFINITED HATE will bring you as much as brutality as SINISTER!!!

AAD and Sinister"

SINISTER released seven albums in all, and were part of the initial wave of European death metal that is considered a classic sound to this day.

Jebiga...

Sinister je keva! Hate mi je malo slabiji od ranijih radova! Licno najvise volim Creative killings i Diabolical summoning. Mrzi mi da čitam prethodne postove al koliko sam provalila raspali su se. Žao mi je icon_cry.gif ali zato imamo Malevolent creation i Hate icon_rockdevil.gif i nove Cannibale icon_rockdevil.gif

Guest spiritual holocaust
"After 16 years of serving,SINISTER is no more...............

It was a hard decision for me,Sinister was a way of life for me.

But sitting behind the drumkit for almost 20 years and having a fulltime job is hard for me to combine. Ofcours I would love to give up my job,because I hate going to work everyday, but that’s impossible..you’ll probely know why.

First I was thinking doing vocals together with Rachel but that wasn’t an option…thinking of someone else behind the drums,no way! Also Ron is to busy, It was or Sinister or Infinited Hate….. It was a hard decision to quit SINISTER and drumming believe me.

I had a great time to record “Revel in bloodshed” The upcoming album of my new band INFINITED HATE together with Rachel and Ron. If you listen to Infinited Hate,you’ll hear Sinister. If you want to leave us a message [email protected] or very soon a messageboard will be up and runnig...

Thanks to all the die hard SINISTER fans all over the World!!!!!!

We hope that INFINITED HATE will bring you as much as brutality as SINISTER!!!

AAD and Sinister"

SINISTER released seven albums in all, and were part of the initial wave of European death metal that is considered a classic sound to this day.

Jebiga...

Jebi ga !!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_cry.gif

Hate ti je losh?Ma,Hate je najjaci,bre!!!!Awaiting the Absu,To Mega Therion,Cursed mayhem... icon_rockdevil.gif

Ima tu necega ....Na tom albumu su bili Mike (koji mi je omiljeni growl ever) i Bart na gitari (jedan od mojih najomiljenijih gitarista u brutal death-u) ali mi je Hate onako prosecan , produkcija je ocajna ...zato je to valjda jedini Sinister album koji nemam na originalu icon_smile.gif

A inace znam da je vecini ljudi Hate najbolji dok je meni to mozda najlosiji album najveceg evropskog death benda(dobro Savage je losiji icon_smile.gif ).... icon_wink.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lepa vest...

Dutch Death Metal band SINISTER raised from the dead! "Fact is that after numerous letters and e-mails of fans around the world we reconsidered to revive the band again", states the band, "but drastic measures were needed in order to keep true to ourselves and to our fans that supported the band from the beginning." Which means that SINISTER decided to alter the line-up in an unorthodox way: Aad Kloosterwaard, drummer and founder of the band, will be the new vocalist. "This role is not new to him, since he is already handling the mic some time with his other bands Blastcorps and Infinited Hate." Additionally bass player Alex Paul will switch to guitar while newcomer Paul Beltman (ex-Judgement Day) shall be the new SINISTER drummer. A (session) bass player will be added when the band hits the road again.