Dream Theater

bu

Deo intervjua sa Avenged Sevenfold al' su pitanja o Portnoy-u, pa cu postovati ovde:

Guitar World: Do you believe it was Mike's [Portnoy, ex-DREAM THEATER drummer who played on AVENGED SEVENFOLD's 2010 album "Nightmare" and toured with the band for the latter part of last year] intention to stay on with [AVENGED SEVENFOLD]?

Gates: I think he definitely wanted to. And it would have been really nice. He's a great guy and a great drummer, and we consider him family. But it's just… He's "Mike Portnoy." He's established. He makes a lot of money. More than we can really dish out, especially at this point. And my whole thing after Jimmy ["The Rev" Sullivan, AVENGED SEVENFOLD's late drummer] died was if we were ever going to do this, I wanted to give a young kid a chance. That would have been a dream come true, to breathe some new life from a death. And so this feels right. And unfortunately, Mike made some decisions that I don't know if he's super happy with at this point, and that weren't very conducive to his well being.

Vengeance: When Mike first came on for "Nightmare", he was sincerely genuine in the fact that he was there to help us fulfill Jimmy's legacy, and for that we'll always be so thankful and appreciative. And, truthfully, he was really the only man for the job. But I think he was also searching for new things to do, music-wise. I know for a fact he was starting to lose the romance of DREAM THEATER a little bit. That had been going on from before he knew us. And then "Nightmare" came out and it was a Number One album, and the tours were huge, and I think it was exciting for him. I think his intentions were pretty clear that he wanted to be a member of AVENGED SEVENFOLD. But we weren't ready to have a new member. And truthfully, he's not the right fit anyway. When he went and quit DREAM THEATER, that was something we had no say in, because he's a grown man and he makes his own decisions. But we had urged against it, fully knowing we weren't ready to commit to him. But it's his life.

Guitar World: He enjoyed being a part of AVENGED SEVENFOLD.

Gates: Yeah, we had a blast. I think he liked the young energy. Mike's an outgoing, rock-star type of dude, so he was definitely enjoying the party. Because it's a different atmosphere than DREAM THEATER. When those guys play, it's a very intense thing that requires a lot of concentration. It's a different vibe with us.

This is from the RR website:

With the impending release of DREAM THEATER's upcoming album, A Dramatic Turn Of Events, the band have decided to reveal a selection of album components and teasers to get you lot excited about the release (as if you need tempting!?). The first clip in the series is titled Bridges In The Sky and can be viewed on DREAM THEATER's official YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGrrapMGIx8&hd=1

Edited by Et in Arcadia Ego

Rečeno hiljadu puta i očigledno služi samo tome ali kad god vidim novi lajv i nove pesme bude grozno gledati LaBrie-a u odeći, sa kosom i tim kao rokerskim foricama, mrda nešto i sebe i onaj stalak, ne stoji mu i grozno peva i grozno peva i ništa on ne valja. Izgleda kao ćale koji ima probleme sa prostatom, jebeš to.

Edited by Лука
  • Downvote 1

Dream Theater pokidao sinoc. Mrzi me da kucam nesto vise i opsirnije, evo setliste

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/dream-theater/2011/fezen-festival-szekesfehervar-hungary-6bd09626.html

U svakom slucaju, jedan od highlightova moje koncertne karijere. Tate.

Sto sam propustao.. necu si oprostit ovo :icon_ne::icon_ne:

This is from the RR website:

With the impending release of DREAM THEATER's upcoming album, A Dramatic Turn Of Events, the band have decided to reveal a selection of album components and teasers to get you lot excited about the release (as if you need tempting!?). The first clip in the series is titled Bridges In The Sky and can be viewed on DREAM THEATER's official YouTube channel by CLICKING HERE.

Fino dok ne krene pevanje. Sto nisu pustili LaBrie-a da ode kad je hteo... :no:

Edited by Night Prowler
  • Downvote 3

A koga bi ti poznavaoče proga doveo da peva? LaBrie nije u sjajnoj formi, to je istina, ali i dalje super funkcioniše uživo. To je sasvim dovoljno, što bi rekao totamealand, da ne pljujem čoveka.

Ma meni se to ništa ne sviđa, voleo bih da peva neko ko može da peva pa da me više intresuje šta se dešava. Kao dobar je takav kakav je, jbga, kao da imaš ružnu ženu pa joj gledaš u laktove. Bili bi bolji bez njega.

Uglavnom ne obazrite se, bezveze komentar, ne treba ni da dolazim na temu uvek mi je tako. Reagujem na njega kao na Tobya iz The Office:

the-office-20080911114251021_640w_1227136558.jpg

Edited by Лука
  • Downvote 2

Pljuvanje Labrija je totalno bespotrebno... Dobar je Labrie takav kakav je. Nema potrebe tu vise filozofirati nesto, tacno je ima lose momente ali ima i vrlo dobre a i generalno se bas trudi covek, ljudi treba da shvate da DT nece menjati Labria nikada, ako bi on jednog dana otisao, mogli bi slobodno da prestanu da sviraju, dugo je u bendu otpevao je najbolje albume, koji nikada ne bi bili tako dobri da nije bilo njega ;)

Super zvuci sempl. I nadjoh jedan komentar koji me je odusevio:

This new album seems to follow a pattern in Dream Theater history: a member gets replaced, and they make a masterpiece.

-Dominici + LaBrie = Images and Words

-Moore + Sherinian = A Change of Seasons

-Sherinian + Rudess = Scenes from a Memory

-Portnoy + Mangini = ADTOE

So true...