GammaRay

Taj njegov pecat mi je i problematican... NJegov glas je meni skroz super i jako mi se dopada to sto radi sa Burning Circle-om, samo mi jednostavno nije legao ovde, ipak je to otpevao Kai Hansen, a taj njegov pecat je prilicno prepoznatljiv, jer on jednostavno tako peva sto je sasvim ok... :pivopije:

Lep, bas lep, a i dug, EP, no svakako pre svega tek predjelo pred SITC2 koji nas ocekuje, nadam se vec krajem ove godine :]

U principu, prava vrednost su prve 4 trake, Vanabiz je vec poznata, RID karaoke je vredna vise zbog onih bloopersa na samom kraju, a Brothers...jebes ga, samo mi je ta pesma ono sto smanjuje value EPu. Valjano je odradjena i sve to, ali mi ni original nije bio nista specijalno, pa ni sad, bas nyah pesma. A steta, bilo je toliko boljih stvari za podici sa I&Ga...

By contrast, "Hold Your Ground" je jedan od onih rerekordova koji bogme moze da se rekne i da surpasses the original. Bas dobro ubacena u novije GR ruho, i Kai je fairly odradio vokale. I da, mali maler, trebao je i Scheepers da gostuje ono vece kada je sniman DVD, bas na "Hold Your Ground", ali nije uspeo da stigne x/

Elem, za kraj.."Akusticne" verzije iz sredine su jedno veliko i vredno stivo dragom nam Helloweenu, kako treba ovakve stvari da se rade, a da se ne muce usi fanova. Koja bi lepota bila tek da se Unarmedu ovako prislo... RID, fantasticna kakva je, vrhunac power metala, je dobila stvarno prelepu verziju, podjednako me zmari kao i original. Skidam kapu za ove dve prerade.

Ako se ikada odluce da odrade neki "Unrayed", mislim da nece pogresiti :]

Now I’m riding through the air

Going to where no one dares

On the way I’ll cross the line forevermore

For once in life I do not care

Nothing matters, now I dare

On the ride I’ll cross the line, foooreeeever to beeee FREEEEEEE

:rockdevil:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dobio sam prvi, opšti, odgovor na poslat rebellion:

Dear Gamma Ray fan,

Gamma Ray and we, the earMUSIC team, are very excited about receiving your

own interpretation of "Rebellion In A Dreamland".

We would like to take the opportunity and thank you all for taking part in

this unique experience.

Gamma Ray will listen to all of your versions during the next weeks and

will then pick the lucky winners. We will let them know as soon as

possible.

Please understand that this will take until the end of July/beginning of

August.

Rock on,

your earMUSIC team

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

Do kraja meseca je karta za festival 28 evra, sto je bas jeftino, mada mislim da je pet dana previse.

Inace, evo ga celo obavestenje sa sajta.

28.7.2011 Just confirmed! GAMMA RAY headlines WINTER MASTERS OF ROCK 2011 Festival in ZLIN! Special guest of this exclusive show - Michael KISKE!

Yes, phenomenal GAMMA RAY is coming back to the Czech Republic, but this time, they bring specially for WINTER MASTERS OF ROCK 2011 Festival (26. 11. ZLIN, sport´s hall Euronics) very exclusive and rare show, with very special guest - Michael KISKE! GAMMA RAY - "Skeletons and Majesties"´show! Here a statement from the band for this special event: “While going through all previous albums we found that there is still a ton of songs that we either never or barely played.

So we decided to do a show with a total different set and revive some of these songs with our nowadays chemistry and vibe. But that's not all... while jamming around with accoustic guitars we discovered that it's actually much fun and that we have a good amount of songs that are cool to listen to as 'unplugged' versions. So these special show will consist of live un- or rarely heard stuff in full metal gear ('Skeletons') and a good choice of our most famous 'hits' in a different way (we choose to call them 'Majesties'), so here we go with Skeletons and Majesties! Attention, together with us will play also Michael KISKE!" So there is a lot to look forward!

Edited by Srlandand

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GAMMA RAY Guitarist Forced To Sit Out SWEDEN ROCK CRUISE Appearance

Guitarist Henjo Richter of German power metallers GAMMA RAY will be forced to sit out the band's appearance on the Sweden Rock Cruise. The ship Tallink Silja Galaxy departs from Stockholm, Sweden on October 6 and makes a round trip to Turku, Finland to return to Stockholm 23 hours later. Comments GAMMA RAY in a statement: "Unfortunately, we are forced to deliver the bad news that Henjo Richter had a bike accident and broke three ribs and the collarbone, so he will not be able to play on the cruise. Since we couldn't find a replacement and did not want to cancel the show and leave our fans disappointed, we have decided to play the show nevertheless and give our longtime live keyboarder Mr. Corvin Bahn (CRYSTAL BREED) some extraspace and a distortion pedal for his organ sounds. So if you're on the boat and around 1:45 a.m. hear something that sounds like DEEP PURPLE playing GAMMA RAY songs, it's us. Hope you'll enjoy this 'show beyond the ordinary.'" Also scheduled to appear on the Sweden Rock Cruise are ANVIL, DARK FUNERAL, EXODUS, HELIX and HELL.

Bas je baksuz Henjo, ovo mu je vec 3-4 put da se povredio/razboleo pa moraju da traze zamenu.