Incantation

Grobodan

"Zaista sjajan bend o kome se koliko vidim ne prica bas koliko bi trebalo"

kao i jos mnooogo bendova

al nemogu da dodju na red od behemota i najla :no:

ps.sklonite behemot sa death metal foruma

Bas tako! Kakav Behemoth, Mcentee je genijalac, bilo koji njegov riff vrijedi vise nego citav Behemoth. Jedan od rijetkih bendova, koji je ideologijom ostao underground, a uz to imaju fanova sirom svijeta. Prva tri (dva) su death metal zlato, na kojima se najvise osjeti utjecaj Autopsy skole morbidnosti i ludjackih aranzmana, sto je meni jos draze :twisted:

Edited by Sadomator

Bas tako! Kakav Behemoth, Mcentee je genijalac, bilo koji njegov riff vrijedi vise nego citav Behemoth. Jedan od rijetkih bendova, koji je ideologijom ostao underground, a uz to imaju fanova sirom svijeta. Prva tri (dva) su death metal zlato, na kojima se najvise osjeti utjecaj Autopsy skole morbidnosti i ludjackih aranzmana, sto je meni jos draze :twisted:

+1

• 1 year later...

"Incantation: 2010 European Tour With Hate Announced

Dark death metal messiahs Incantation return to europe once more “to decimate you once and for all!”

Both Incantation and Hate will be supporting their latest records on this tour.!

Other support acts are Divine Eve and Noctem.

Dates

13.01 - Nottingham (UK) “Seven”

14.01 - Manchester (UK) “Satan’s Hollow”

15.01 - Leeds (UK) “Rios”

16.01 - London (UK) “The Elektrowerkz”

17.01 - Antwerp (Bel) “Den Eglantier”

21.01 - Barcelona (Spa) “Mephisto”

22.01 - Bilbao (Spa) “Santana 27″

23.01 - Vigo (Spa) “GRIND IN THE VEINS METAL FEST 2010″

24.01 - Madrid (Spa) “Ritmo & compas”

30.01 - Prato/Florence (Ita) “Siddharta”

31.01 - Gorizia (Ita) “Pieffe Factory”

…keep your eyes open for more dates to be confirmed among France, Germany Switserland,

Austria, …

svasta. pa INCANTATION je veliki bend.

sem toga ako su prije neku godinu svirali u ns i u bg ne vidim zasto sada ne bi mogli da napune malu salu skca i to lagano.

uostalom ja nisam ni trazio da ih neko dovede..

Edited by cotoha

• 3 months later...

New limited picture 7" EP entitled "Scapegoat" featuring previously unreleased tracks from the Primordial Domination release recording session.

1.Sacrificial Sanctification

2.Scapegoat

ko nadje link za dl nek stavi :bigblue:

evo link za singl iz 2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OF9GJ1CP

2 pesme Thieves Of The Cloth i Exiling Righteousness :pivopije:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Veteran U.S. death metal act INCANTATION is writing material for a new studio album, tentatively due sometime in 2012.

Commented INCANTATION drummer Kyle Severn: "The new material we have been writing with new members Alex [bouks, also of GOREAPHOBIA] and Chuck [sherwood, also of BLOODSTORM] is beyond brutal, as these songs have come together they are by far the darkest and most demented INCANTATION tracks I've been a part of since 'Diabolical Conquest'."

In related news, Kyle has finished up with his first foray into the cinema realm with a new horror/slasher movie called "After Party Massacre". Co-written/co-directed with Kristoff Bates (of Horrormerch.com), this slasher starts with live performances by INCANTATION and SOULLESS, which then takes a deadly turn after the bands are finished as this unrated movie is filled with blood, scantily clad female flesh and lots of death metal.

INCATATION has a brand new track (the group's first studio recording in six years) available on the "After Party Massacre" CD soundtrack and limited-edition seven-inch bloodsplatter vinyl single.

• 1 month later...

A mogao bi da napomeneš i da je u pitanju bivši basista i da je bend još juče izdao saopštenje:

Incantation (Official fan page) Roberto Lizárraga

Well... I see posts going around so....

In 2003, while INCANTATION toured for the "Blasphemy" album, they played in San Diego and in Tijuana. INFINITUM OBSCURE played in the Tijuana gig. In this tour, I met this genuinely GREAT guy by the name of Joey Lombard, who was Incan's bassist at the time (2001-2006).

In 2005 I was asked to step into INCANTATION as live session bassist, since Joey would not be able to commit for all the touring for the "Decimate Christendom" album, then "Primordial Domination".

We also toured together in January 2005, I played bass for THE CHASM and he was still in INCANTATION. We shared a tour together.

Joey even let me use his gear on 2 of those tours, we've had drinks together, dinner at John's house, hung out in Johnstown, PA. Joey let me have a lot of the tabs he wrote for Incan bass lines so that I could learn them and practice them. We shared the same spot in the same band, but in different spectrum: Him in the recording and me in the Live section. I've done 10 tours/festival appearances, with Incantation between 2005 and 2009.

With a deep DEEP sadness and gloom, I learned last night form my dear friend Jill McEntee that our dear brother and loved friend, Joey, had decided to leave this world on his own...

Everyone in the INCANTATION family is deeply saddened by this. Joey was a GREAT GREAT guy, mellow, really sincere, calm, honest, and with a really BIG heart and an excellent musician.

My dear brother, you are now in peace, the one you longed for. You will be deeply missed, thank you for everything dear friend...

Till we meet again...

R.I.P. Joey Lombard (3/10/69 - 1/3/12)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Incantation-Official-fan-page/145898702095825