Incantation

Grobodan

Pa o Incantation-u samo najbolje...ta vrsta old school death-a mi odlicno lezi. biggrin.gif

Ako si se odusevio sa prvim albumom onda obavezno preslusaj i sve ostale, svi do jednog razbijaju. Nije neka kristalna produkcija ali old school death je po meni jedini pravac kome mozda losa produkcija lezi vishe nego kristalna. Naravno dokle god se razaznaju instrumenti. :roll:

Recimo da sam zapanjen posle Forsaken Mourning Of Angelic Anguish...suvi sirovi death metal u najboljem svetlu - FENOMENALNO!

Sa Diabolical Conquest-om nisam toliko zadovoljan ali on je ostao u senci ovog prethodnog...

Imam jos i The Infernal Storm i Mortal Throne of Nazarene koju necu skrnaviti komentarima. biggrin.gif

Mada, zar nije vec bila ova tema? :roll:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Od Incantation sam slusao nekoliko albuma (da sad ne nabrajam), sviraju death metal na tako mracan nacin da ja mislim da nema benda koji to radi na slican ili makar priblizan nacin.

Oni su bend koji je, uz Cannibal Corpse i Immolation, najvise uticao na death metal bendove (pogotovu sa one strane atlantika).

Mislim da nema fanzina u kome barem jedan clan nekog mladog death benda ne nosi majicu gore pomenutih bendova.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Izvadio sam pre par dana iz naftalina "Onward To Golgotha" kasetu i slušao posle ne znam ni sam koliko vremena da vidim kako ću sada odreagovati na njega... i imao sam od njega krajnje loše tripove po glavi ph34r.gif , kao po običaju. ZLO! mrred.gif Baš ta mutna produkcija ih najviše od svega i čini toliko smračenima...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

INCANTATION NEW ALBUM UPDATE

North American Death Metal legends INCANTATION will be spening most of the next few months finishing up writing material for the follow-up to 2004's "Decimate Christendom” album. John Mc Entee Comments:

“We are very focused and have been putting a lot of time into making the new album the best it can be. The new stuff has the traditional Incantation sound consisting of twisted and aggressive fast parts along with the dark agonizing doom we are will known for. We feel that this album will be some of our best work to date. We would like to thank all the Incantation supporters around the world for making 2004 and 2005 such a great success for the band. We would also like to thank all the killer bands we had the chance to tour with like: Krisiun, Nile, Unleashed, Hate Eternal, Vital Remains, Behemoth, Catastrophic, Mortician, The Chasm, Arsis, Into Eternity, Funerus, Hexenhammer , Estuary, Belphegor, Ragnarok just to name a few.”

The CD will be once again recorded at Mars Recording Compound in Cleveland Ohio in April/May with engineer and producer Bill Korecky. The group's as-yet-untitled new CD is set for a fall of 2006 release.

• 3 months later...

After the tour, the trio of John McEntee (vocals/guitar), Kyle Severn (drums), and Joe Lombard (bass) will return to the Mars Recording compound in Cleveland to continue recording their seventh album, "Primordial Domination." It will be released in Autumn 2006 on Ibex Moon Records and distributed through Megaforce/RED. "Primordial Domination" will be once again engineered and produced by Bill Korecky, who has worked with Incantation for the past 16 years.