Today Is The Day

Kent

Sto vise slusam ovaj bend (pogotovo albume Temple of the morning star i Sadness Will Prevail), sve vise mi se dopada, ceo taj zlokobni noise ambijent koji se gradi sve vise i vise kako albumi odmicu, i na to pridodati jednu od najprljavijih produkcija ikada (meni se tako cini, jebiga mozda gresim, a mozda sam i ogluveo) i prebolesni mizantropski tekstovi, to je to, Steve Austin ga je objasnio.

steveaustin.jpg

The Man, The Legend.

http://www.supernovarecords.net/axissplash/

Za ovu noc vestica izlazi horor film koji je totalno baziran na Axis Of Eden albumu. Bice ovo zlo i naopako! B)

As of September 16, 2008, SuperNova Records is changing its retail format. SuperNova Records will be releasing its artists' music via digital downloads and vinyl records.

We have put a lot of thought and time into this very important and cutting-edge change. After being in the record business for 20 years, we have decided to take a bold new step into the future of selling records. For a long-time we have seen the music climate of buying and selling changing. People are changing the ways that they buy, listen and discover new music. The record companies have tried to stop it and they cannot. They have not adapted to the current market and thus are dying off by trying to stop something that is impossible to stop rather than profit from this new way of buying and selling Music. So, we choose to move forward into the future with digital downloads. At the same time, vinyl is the best listening format of any audio medium. We respect the vinyl album and are going to offer all SuperNova releases in limited edition vinyl formats. Our final reason for this change is the environment. Between the plastic, paper, and fuel that go into manufacturing and shipping CDs, we will be making our contribution at saving the environment as we help lead the music industry into the 21st century.

Kicking things off on September 16, the following releases will be available for download via the SuperNova Records site:

Hope And Suicide - s/t

Today Is The Day - Live At Beast Feast

Today Is The Day - Live At The Whisky

Thanks!

Steve Austin

Edited by VoivodBG

• 2 months later...

Taipan (Steve Austin's project) - 1002: A Rock Odyssey (2006)

Taipan is the eagerly anticipated Today Is The Day side project, featuring core Today Is The Day members Steve Austin and Chris Debari, along with Iron Boss drummer Pat Kennedy. Austin fully indulges his love for "the rock" with Taipan. Today Is The Day's hellbent horror-core shapeshifts into hard-drinking, bar-brawling rock with the sad soul of Cash and the big balls of AC/DC. Taipan's debut album "1002: A Rock Odyssey" is the first new music Steve has released since Today Is The Day's 2004 album, "Kiss The Pig". A thick, sick slice of real Americana.

Band members: STEVE AUSTIN - Vocals, Guitar, Samples / CHRIS DEBARI - Bass / PATRICK KENNEDY - Drums

http://rs73.rapidshare.com/files/51845306/Taipan__Steve_Austin_s_project__-_2006_1002_A_Rock_Odyssey.rar

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Dobri su dobri :pivopije:

Mada nije ovo za svakoga i prilicno je tesko svarljivo,tako da razumem da se nekom i nece svideti :smile:

Probao sam da slusam Sadness i nije mi bas islo...Imam dupli digi i na prodaju je,1000 dinara ako nekog zanima.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...