Today Is The Day

Kent

• 2 months later...

ne samo bubanj,pokupili su i te fore sa slajdovima na gornjoj e na 12,13 prag,alternate picking i jos par fora,ali mu ovo dodje kao najbitnije:

In an interview with online magazine Lollipop in 2004, Dailor explained how Remission was an album that helped him cope with his sister's death:

"My sister committed suicide when I was 15 (she was 14)...I was never able to put that stuff anywhere. All that pain I was carrying inside. The pain of losing her had always been there. With Today Is The Day, there was a lot of anger involved. After that, I didn't want to be angry. When I start playing in Mastodon and moved to Atlanta, there was a big personal healing. Mastodon had a lot to do with that. That's one of the main reasons that the album is titled Remission. Remission means forgiveness and healing. Mastodon helped me do that: Forgive a lot of things that happened in my life."

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.earsplitcompound.com/site/2014/01/21/today-is-the-day-tenth-lp-set-for-mid-2014-release/

“I am super excited about this new album. I feel it is my finest work to this date. It is the most complex and HEAVY metal/noise record we have ever made. This is real. We got together and wrote these songs. No bullshit Protools crap; just pure violent energy and real band songwriting in the middle of the woods in Maine. I would say it lies somewhere betweenTemple of The Morning Star and In The Eyes of God, and Jeff’s playing is beyond incredible. I was determined to push the limits in complexity, musicianship, and creativity as far as we could and I feel we have put together a record that narrates the horror and pain that we have been living through.”

da..... DA!

• 1 month later...

http://vimeo.com/83728334

Bloody-Disgusting has teamed up with Today Is The Day to try to ruin your Wednesday. Below we have the exclusive music video premiere for “Expectations Exceed Reality”, which comes from their 2011 album Pain Is A Warning (iTunes). Directed by Adam Ahlbrandt, the HIGHLY NSFW video begins with a deranged man torturing a naked woman. From there, things go downhill very quickly. We have put an 18+ age gate on this video for a reason, so watch at your own discretion.

Austin adds, “Expections Exceed Reality is a trip inside of someone who has nothing to lose. Life has become nothing and nothing has become hopeless, heartless pain. Adam Ahlbrandts vision for this video is sick, disgusting and unnatural. It makes you feel uncomfortable and takes me to a place I don’t want to go, but it is where my blackest dreams run wild.

JEBO TE KURAC