Today Is The Day

Kent

• 3 weeks later...

It's Official! Steve Austin from Today Is The Day has been asked to do the Score and Soundtrack for a New Horror Film called, "The Sadist" written and Directed by Adam Ahlbrandt.

Adam is an amazing artist and this film is going to be a horrific, scary ride!

In 2002 Today Is The Day set out to make a video for their then new record Sadness Will Prevail. At that time a young film maker who was also a giant fan approached the band about directing the video. That director was Adam Ahlbrandt who has gone on to find success in the underground horror scene making feature films. His last release, Cross Bearer (www.crossbearermovie.com), features songs from TITD. The film has built a cult following its limited release and now sells for over 100 dollars when it can be found at all.

TITD frontman Steve Austin received a call from Adam asking if he would be interested in scoring his latest project, The Sadist. The film is going to be a vile story about a sex addict who becomes trapped by a dominatrix into a world of high end, high risk prostitution. It will only see a limited release of 666 DVDs, which, once gone will never be repressed. They can be preordered here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KLHRRWWSBCKY8

The soundtrack will also be released in a limited run of 666 hand signed and numbered discs in special packaging along with an accompanying limited edition poster for the film.

To preorder the soundtrack within the US:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=X47SVXQPNMS6E

To preorder the soundtrack internationally:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PQ6S5NDNF3W2G

Once they're gone, that's it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'' Ok, my mind is blown. Really blown. I almost couldn't believe it when I read it. Bill Ward, the man, the Inventor or Heavy in many ways, likes my band. To quote Wayne and Garth, I'm not worthy. Holy shit! I love early Black Sabbath, and it has always been one of my favorite bands to listen to. Bill Ward, you rock. Check this out. ''

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2013/12/bill_ward_pract.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

''After many days and many nights in the studio crafting on this, Today Is The Day's new Album "Animal Mother" is Mixed and Mastered and turned in to Southern Lord. Working on this record was like being in a house of horrors having an exorcism performed on me. So many heavy and hard feelings to work out. So many questions that became answered. Facing what is really inside you is sometimes a terrifying thing. I don't think I have ever worked so hard on any record ever. This record is my gift to you.''

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sinoc naleteo na neki skorasnji intervju sa Chrisom Spencer-om iz Unsane...kaze uskoro album koji je snimio zajedno sa Steveom...band ce se zvati/se zove UXO, album je vec pripremljen i ocekuje se vinil za Spencer-ovu etiketi Lamb Unlimited...kakvo ce to krljanje da bude :da:

Inace, Unsane izgleda vise ne postoje, Spencer napustio NY i planira da radi uglavnom sa Cutthroats 9...

Pesma onako, ništa što Steve nije odsvirao već, vuče na neki Axis of Eden fazon. Nadam se da će favoriti sa albumom.

Ja bih voleo da mu ga da na foru Kiss The Piga, brzo - brutalno - kratko.

Do jaja bi bilo da ga neko dovede ovde, kapiram da nije skup. Dođe 50-60 ljudi - puna kapa. :D

Edited by Лука