Mastodon

Kent

Nisam ih slusao ranije...iako sam znao par pesama, ali ovaj album preslusah od pocetka do kraja...i opet i opet i opet....i tako to danima traje!!! ODUSEVIO SAM SE. SJAJAN u svakom slucaju! Za mene definitivno album godine! Sto zanrovski, sto produkcijski....toliko mi prija produkcija i zvuk....nemam reci....posle svih ovih novih sranja napeglanih i plasticnih, prosto je milina i za svaku pohvalu cuti ovako nesto! Ma OTKROVENJE za mene....nema sta! Drago mi je i srecan sam jako! Svaka im cast! Cista 10ka :pivopije::rockdevil::muzicar:

MASTODON's 'The Hunter' Projected To Sell 35K-40K First Week - Sep. 28, 2011

"The Hunter", the new album from Atlanta progressive metallers MASTODON, is likely to sell between 35,000 and 40,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to industry web site Hits Daily Double. The estimate was based on one-day sales reports compiled after the record arrived in stores on September 27 via Reprise Records.

MASTODON's previous CD, "Crack The Skye", opened with 41,000 units back in April 2009 to land at position No. 11 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band's 2006 effort, "Blood Mountain", came in with just over 24,000 units — significantly more than the 8,000 first-week tally registered by its predecessor, 2004's "Leviathan" — which put it at No. 32.

"The Hunter" was made available in several configurations that feature an exciting interactive 3D experience known as Augmented Reality. The technology, created by Los Angeles-based company Total Immersion, combines virtual and real worlds to create a 3D one-of-a-kind interactive experience that users can control. Just by using a camera on a computer, their own face and the cover art on "The Hunter", the user can turn themselves into "The Hunter" sculpture that is pictured on the cover.

The physical configurations for "The Hunter" are as follows:

* Standard CD: Includes the album's 13 tracks, plus a basic Augmented Reality Experience in which the users head becomes the "creature" on the album's front cover in full 3D.

* Deluxe Physical CD/DVD: Sold as a 13-song digipack with an alternative cover, this package includes the standard CD, with the basic Augmented Reality Experience, plus a DVD that includes a track-by-track, psychedelic visualizer, the "Deathbound" and "Black Tongue" videos.

* Direct-To-Fan Package: This exclusive package is comprised of the complete 13-song digipack album. Additionally, buyers received two digital bonus tracks on day of release. An exclusive insert was included which triggers an enhanced Augmented Reality Experience and contains additional embedded content. Also included is a 20" x 30" lenticular poster of the standard album cover artwork.

• Downvote 3

koliko je to vise od Opetha?

2x. Jbg pop master i pesmice od 4 minuta čine čuda.

Bez šale zanima me da li bi Mastodon i Opeth doživeli ovakav uspeh recimo pre 15 godina, u stvari da li su oni uspeli ili jednostavno niko više ne kupuje muziku pa su tako visoko na listama.

Lou, smajli warn.