Grave

Grobodan

Zaista izuzetan bend :da:

Old school i bas ono sto se kaze-kvlt!

Imam utisak da se o njemu prica dosta manje nego sto bi trebalo,naravno potpuno nezasluzeno :uhoh:

Moji favoriti od albuma su You'll Never See,Soulless,As Rapture Comes a i novi album jebe keve-hehe ono imam utisak da me nekako najvise podseca na Malevolent Creation :mrgreen:

Edited by Full_Metal_Yakuza

• 1 year later...

Swedish death metal legends GRAVE will release their new album, "Burial Ground", on June 14 via Regain Records.

"Burial Ground" track listing:

01. Liberation

02. Semblance In Black

03. Dismembered Mind

04. Ridden With Belief

05. Conquerer

06. Outcast

07. Sexual Mutilation

08. Bloodtrail

09. Burial Ground

graveburial.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Novi album mi je legao kao pljeska posle celonoćnog pijančenja, a poslao sam i Oli pitanja.

Fuck yeah, new stuff from good old Grave! From the very beginning you can easily guess that I am totally into these old dogs of the Underground and rightfully so; one of the oldest and yet still active represents of godly Swedeath scene is here to kick the asses of all the old schoolers out there with their 9th full length. To clear out one fact at the very start - Grave didn't change anything in their well known approach to Death fucking Metal and I don't think that, at this point of their career, it will ever happen. What Grave did on "Burial ground" is just to take the basic ingredients of their sound and try to hone it to perfection the best they could and I must say that I, as an old Grave fan, am more than satisfied as "Burial ground" continues down the succesful route of their latest couple of releases after the slightly dissapointing period from „Hating life“ up to „Fiendish regression“. I must admit that I feel a bit at loss for words when I need to describe the sound of Grave since they are so admired in Metal circles but for those uninitiated I will say that Grave still performs Death in the ancient Swedish way; I must notice that they have reached way deep in the chasms of their rich discography so this album sounds like a cross between „Into the grave“ and „You’ll never see...“. Maybe the greatest deal of that statement comes from the production work (courtesy of vocalist Ola and drummer Ronnie at Studio Soulless – from the name I would guess that it is their own studio) which possess that cryptic feeling with murky guitars so characteristic for older Grave stuff. But also I can say that even the riff work is more primitive in comparing to their latest couple of albums and it should be noted that one can hear whole lot of doomy sections which add whole lot to overall morbidity, and that culminates in haunting title track – my personal highlight of the album. The tempo and arrangements are simple but thought out and very effective so you got your old school right there. One more cool feature about this album is that there are two guests: Matti (Dismember) did guest vocals on „Dismembered mind“ and Karl (Nile) contributed guest solo on „Bloodtrail“ – the guys are probably friends from that killer Nile / Grave / Belphegor tour (I’m very happy to witness the gig in Belgrade). Also trend which Grave practices: to re-record one of their old demo tracks continued here, and this time they have picked „Sexual mutilation“ from the same titled 1989. demo. I think that I should not waste no more words – Grave are still going strong with their new release and show no signs of fatigue. Death Metallers, get ready to get this as soon as it is out as „Burial ground" will be one of the key releases in 2010. in this field.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Grave (Swe) -2010- Burial Ground

th_95562_Grave_122_599lo.jpg

Tracklist:

01. Liberation 03:40

02. Semblance In Black 04:20

03. Dismembered Mind 06:05

04. Ridden With Belief 04:06

05. Conquerer 04:45

06. Outcast 03:40

07. Sexual Mutilation 04:02

08. Bloodtrail 04:05

09. Burial Ground 07:23 

Genre: Death

Bitrate: Vbr

Size: 75.16 MB

http://hotfile.com/dl/48735634/c93e7ec/Grave2010.rar.html

no pass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

11.11.10 Slovenia Ljubljana @ Gala Hala

Line-up change !

We would like this to get official before too many rumors start.

Grave has parted ways with bassplayer Fredrik Isaksson due to personal reasons and issues.

Fredrik played his last show with us in late july at the Eisenwahn festival in Germany.

There is no bad blood between us and we thank him for all the years with Grave and

wish him luck with whatever he may do in the future..

Cheeers !!

His immediate replacer is Tobias Cristiansson (Dismember) who already did a couple of gigs with us

the past weeks in Colombia and Finland. Tobias lives, breathe, eat, sleep and shits metal and we are

very confident that he will be a great contribution to Grave both live and for writing new material.

Welcome, Into the darkness..

l_e49096b9afc245428a7268561ed1c7cb.jpg

Tobias Cristiansson

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Three members of the legendary Swedish death metal band GRAVE have joined forces with Florida-based guitarist Ralph Santolla (OBITUARY, DEICIDE) in a brand new group called REDSCREAM. The project is currently writing material in Stockholm while seeking a lead singer to complete the band's lineup.

Regarding how REDSCREAM came together and its future plans, the group tells BLABBERMOUTH.NET, "In April, OBITUARY, GRAVE, and PATHOLOGY toured Europe together on the 'Metal Chainsaw Massacre' tour. Everyone involved agreed that it was one of the best, most fun tours we had ever done, and the chemistry on the bus was really good. The 'Late Night Party Crew' (Trevor Peres, Ronnie Bergerstål, Oscar Ramirez, Tobbe Cristiansson, Ralph Santolla, Ola Lindgren, and Tim Tzsieconanovichski) also found we all loved the same classic rock, classic metal, and Southern rock. After many nights of cranking THIN LIZZY, RIOT and DEEP PURPLE, the guys in GRAVE and Ralphy decided to form a band and call it REDSCREAM (cheap wine). Well, now Ralph has been in Stockholm for a month and we've been writing like crazy. Today we actually finished our fourth song.

"It's hard to describe a sound, but every day before practice we listen to hours of IMMORTAL, DEF LEPPARD, DIMMU BORGIR, KATY PERRY, SCORPIONS, KISS, RAINBOW and TRIPTYKON. Strange but true!

"We have another week of work, then a break for the GRAVE U.S. tour, then we will spend the whole month of October writing and meeting with prospective singers."

REDSCREAM is:

Ralph Santolla (OBITUARY, DEICIDE) - Guitar

Ola Lindgren (GRAVE) - Guitar

Tobias Cristiansson (GRAVE) - Bass

Ronnie Bergerstål (GRAVE) - Drums

[To Be Announced] - Lead Vocals

For more information, visit www.facebook.com/redscreamofficial.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Swedish death metal veterans GRAVE have set "Endless Procession Of Souls" as the working title of their new album, tentatively due in early 2012. According to a posting on the band's Facebook page, five songs have thus far been completed for the next CD, which will be released via Century Media Records.