Absu

Grobodan

Texas-based mythological occult metal band ABSU will embark on a full European tour later this year. Support on the trek will come from psychedelic black metal band NACHTMYSTIUM and Australia's RAZOR OF OCCAM, featuring members of DESTROYER 666. ABSU hasn't toured Europe in over a decade apart from some small festival appearances.

Kuku i lele, daj neka neko ovo dovlaci ovde.

Sto su pametni ovi iz Razor of Occam, posto vec postoji oko sto bendova sa nazivom Occam's Razor , pa su resili sve da ih zajebu sa jednom BM inverzijom.

Uh inache prejebani Line-Up, bilo bi fino to videti ali ja mislim da nema vajde to ovde dovoditi. To maks. moze 100 ljudi da dovede, a sigurno nisu jeftini.

Oct. 16 - Germany Aschaffenburg @ Jukuz

Oct. 17 - Germany Essen @ Turock

Oct. 18 - Germany Hamburg @ Markthalle

Oct. 19 - Denmark Copenhagen @ The Rock

Oct. 20 - Germany Berlin @ K17

Oct. 21 - Germany Nürnberg @ Z-Bau

Oct. 22 - Germany Leipzig @ Conne Island

Oct. 23 - Germany Kassel @ K19

Oct. 24 - Czech Rep Prague @ Exit Chmelnice

Oct. 25 - Hungary Budapest @ Durer Kert

Oct. 26 - Austria Wien @ Arena

Oct. 27 - Slovenia Ljubljana @ Gala Hala

Oct. 28 - Germany München @ Feierwerk

Oct. 29 - Italy Turin @ Spazio 211

Oct. 30 - Switzerland Zürich @ Dynamo Werk 21

Oct. 31 - France Paris @ Glazart

Nov. 01 - UK Nottingham @ Rock City

Nov. 02 - UK Manchester @ Moho Live

Nov. 03 - UK London @ Underworld

Nov. 04 - Ireland Dublin @ Academy 2

Nov. 05 - UK Plymouth @ White Rabbit

Nov. 06 - Belgium Aarschot @ JH De Klinker

Nov. 07 - Holland Rotterdam @ Watt

Dakle kompletno bez Balkana.

• 1 month later...

Texas-based mythological occult metal outfit ABSU has announced the addition of session lead guitarist Vis Crom (pronounced "Vish Krahm") to the group's ranks. He replaces Zawicizuz, who was recently dismissed due to irreconcilable differences.

Commented drummer/vocalist Proscriptor: "We are extremely thrilled to welcome Vis Crom as the newest touring musician of ABSU. He has proven to be a conquering performer and we're delighted to convey our next live chapters of mythological occult metal with him.

He continues, "I felt it was time to re-evaluate the path of the band in a live aspect.

"ABSU's expanding growth, metaphysically and musically speaking, will embark on a journey like nothing we have ever experienced before. One of the main objectives is to never create the same album twice, so one can expect a revolving lineup.

"Working with Zawicizuz for the past two years has been a prosperous experience and I have the utmost respect for him as my comrade and a superlative musician. I wish him good fortune and success in the future."

ABSU will embark on a full European tour beginning in October. Support on the trek will come from Norway's PANTHEON I, Australia/U.K.'s RAZOR OF OCCAM (featuring members of DESTROYER 666) and ZOROASTER.

ABSU's self-titled album was released on February 24 via Candlelight Records. The CD was more or less engineered by the band, mixed by none other than J.T. Longoria at Nomad Recording Studio (KING DIAMOND, SOLITUDE AETERNUS, etc.). It was mastered by Proscriptor at his studio Tarot Productions.

Ali Absu i Pantheon I... :blink: Kako bi to vredelo videti.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Texas-based, mythological occult metal band ABSU will join the mighty IMMORTAL on their return to the U.S. for six shows early next year. These upcoming performances will mark the first time that ABSU will appear live as a trio. Proscriptor comments, "I am here to announce that guitarist Aethyris McKay has decided to quit ABSU and has recently relocated to Oslo , Norway to join PANTHEON I. Working with Aethyris for the past three years has been a prosperous experience and I have the utmost respect for him as my comrade and a superlative musician. He assisted me in resurrecting the band from its hiatus stage and I truly thank him for helping me recast the spell of 'mythological occult metal.'"

After completion of the dates with IMMORTAL, ABSU will enter the studio to begin recording its new album, titled "Abzu". The recording will be the second of a three-part series. Proscriptor reveals, "This recording will feature our signature sound in maniacal fashion. Now, we're appending dirtier elements of psychedelia and fusion characteristics. Lyrically, it will descend deeper into Enki's lower world as well the Enochian Magic(k) System. I can tell you this album will definitely not be a "natural progression" from previous releases, but a feat of metaphysical conquest and murkiness."

Projected track listing of "Abzu" (in no particular order) is:

01. Circles Of The Oath

02. A Song For Ea

03. Skrying In The Spirit Vision

04. The Waters – The Denizens

05. Warren Of Imhullu

06. Earth Ripper

07. Ontologically, It Became Time & Space

08. Vita Janua Mortis

• 4 months later...

Texas-based mythological occult metal trio ABSU is hard at work on "Abzu", the follow-up to the band’s 2009 self-titled album. The new CD is being tracked at Nomad Recording Studio in Carrollton, Texas and will be mixed by J.T. Longoria (KING DIAMOND, SOLITUDE AETERNUS).

Commented drummer/vocalist/lyricist Proscriptor: "The entire rhythm section has been successfully tracked and all that remains are mellotron passages and vocal lines. Before attempting the final mix, we plan to transfer the rhythm section onto two-inch tape to thaw out its digital timbre. With this record, we are appending dirtier elements of psychedelia and fusion. Lyrically, it will descend deeper into Enki's lower world as well the Enochian Magic(k) System." He added, "I can tell you this album will definitely not be a 'natural progression' from previous releases, but a feat of metaphysical conquest and murkiness."

"Abzu" is the second of a three-part series that features ABSU's signature sound in maniacal fashion. Having recently completed a string of American dates with IMMORTAL, the band, featuring guitarist Vis Crom and bassist/vocalist Ezezu, performed a cross section of its extensive catalog to enthusiastic audiences. ABSU sold out of merchandise well before the six-date journey concluded in San Antonio late February.

Planned for release later this year, "Abzu" will tap the expertise of Polish artist Zbigniew Bielak (WATAIN, DESTROYER 666) and Costin Chioreanu (AVA INFERI, GRAVE, DEMONICAL) to assemble the album's packaging. "In the past, we have utilized the talents of Belgium artist Kris Verwimp," said Proscriptor, "but now we're aesthetically detouring into more mystifying, Thelemic realms: musically and lyrically."

"Abzu" track listing:

01. Ontologically, It Became Time & Space

02. Circles of the Oath

03. Abraxas Connexus

04. Skrying in the Spirit Vision

05. Earth Ripper

06. A Song for Ea including:

a. E-A

b. A Myriad of Portals

c. 3rd Tablet

d. Warren of Imhullu

e. The Waters – The Denizens