White Skull

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I meni je zao sto ih je pevaljka napustila...

"Pevaljka" smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Ja imam samo The Roman Empire... koji samtram da je remek delo... odlican album..

Nisam cuo albume bez "pevaljke"... pa neznam kako zvuce...

inace "pevaljka" peva bolje nego vecina male pevaca.. ima tako dubak glas jebe kevu....

sve pohvale i njoj i WS!!!! vredi poslusati....

• 5 months later...

JEEEBOTE KAKO JAK BEND!!!!

Ona prva pevachica mi se mnogo vise svidjala(kako peva icon_wink.gif ) i ona mi je trenutno omiljeni zenski vokal! icon_rockdevil.gif

A i prva dva albuma su mi nekako opustenija i bolja, ono nije bas power metal bogami, vise Heavy sa glam-astim tekstovima!

Mnogo jako...

E, zadnja dva "Tales" i onaj o Rimu, su mnogo ozbiljnija, i ako bismo normalmno gledali, iskreno par svetlostnih godina ispred prva dva, i ono je odlican power metal, sa dosta grubljim zenskim vokalom uz koji se Chris Bohtendahl super slagao na onih par pesama.

Odlican bend!

a ako neko zna gde je sada ona prva pevachica, please neka me informise icon_da.gif

Najjaca pesma LIVING ON THE LIGHWAY

• 2 weeks later...

Мени су они били занимљив бенд једино због певачице. Музика је била мање-више стандардна италијанска металургија.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Syrant

Album koji pominjete ne zove se ''Roman Empire'' već ''Public Glory Secret Agony'', a pevačica se zvala Federica de Boni. A što se tiče gore pomenutog albuma, istina, radi se o jednom od najboljih power metal albuma. Prethodni nisu loši (zvuče kao mešavina ''Accpet'' i ''Scorpions'' sa ženskim vokalom),ali na ovom su dostigli vrhunac. Ako nekog zanima, na drugom albumu, u jednoj pesmi, gostovao je i Chris Boltendahl (''Grave Digger'').

Odličan bend...i velika je šteta što su ispustili Federicu iz benda. pivopije.gifpivopije.gif

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chinese experts Wednesday chided the UN Human Rights chief for her remarks over the recent riots in Xinjiang, calling them "biased" and "indiscreet".

world of warcraft power leveling

"The remarks will definitely hurt relations between China and the UN in the field of human rights," said Pang Zhongying, an expert at the international studies department of Renmin University of China.

replica watches

Navanethem Pillay, the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, reportedly expressed concern over the riots in Xinjiang as well as the situation in Tibet while delivering a report to the 12th session of the UN Commission on Human Rights on Tuesday.

replica watches

She criticized the Chinese government for "discrimination and the failure to protect minority rights."

The report reflects "ingrained prejudice against China," and only repeated the old tones used by some Western countries against China, Pang said.

Special coverage:

Urumqi Riots

replica watches

Related readings:

Syringe suspects seized in Xinjiang

Rail-laying of Xinjiang's 1st electrified railway done

Xinjiang will see mordern railway

Police capture 75 suspects of Xinjiang syringe attacks

'Terror gang' rounded up in Xinjiang

replica watches

Dong Yunhu, vice-president and secretary-general of China Society for Human Rights Studies, said some foreigners have always made their judgments on Tibet and Xinjiang based on fragments of information.

"They should try to know more about Xinjiang and Tibet, especially the government's policies and measures to safeguard human rights there," he said.

replica watches

Li Baodong, China's permanent UN representative in Geneva, also expressed regret over Pillay's speech and said that the current issues in Xinjiang and Tibet are "not about human rights."

"It is regrettable that the high commissioner did not respect the fact and interferes in the domestic affairs of a sovereign country," he said.

A different picture

In another development, a high-level EU official said yesterday after a four-day visit to Tibet that life there is quite different from what Western people are generally told.

"I must tell you that from what we were able to witness, there is religious freedom," Mario Sepi, president of the European Economic and Social Committee, told the media in Beijing.

"We saw people in the streets praying, going about their own business with their own personal religious beliefs. We visited two temples they were full."

Sepi said he was also impressed by the "tremendous economic growth" in Tibet.

Li Xiaokun contributed to the story

• Downvote 1

Bend je inace iz grada u kojem zivim, tako da sam imao priliku da ih nekoliko puta cujem Live..istina je da je Federica bila stub White Skull-a i to se najbolje vidi u samim pesmama, za koje je sama pisala tekstove, ali i na nastupima..White Skull mnogi porede Warlock-om (Doro Pesch) a i vidi se zasto..inace Federica vise ne peva, zivi u Georgia (USA) i radi na "Georgia Southern University"..evo te cure

federica%201.jpg

Edited by Nes

• 1 year later...

18-12-2010: Wild Sister is Back!

No need to introduce her, Federica Sister De Boni is once again White Skull frontwoman.

The announcement of her return has been released by the leader of the band Captain Tony Mad.

Federica has officially joined the band even though she currently lives in the USA,

her return to Italy is supposed to be around next June 2011.

In the meantime the band has already started writing new songs.

http://www.whiteskull.it/news.htm

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...