Cannibal Corpse

Srki

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Devouring Ourselves [A Tribute To Cannibal Corpse]

Industrial metal kompilacija sa obradama Cannibal Corpsa - izasla 2008. za DeadKnife Records. Od sada je besplatno mozete skinuti sa linka dole:

Tracklist:

01. Zardonic - Perverse Suffering

02. Deadskin - Hammer Smashed Face

03. RevolutionaryKarmegeddon - The Pick Axe Murders

04. Evolutionary Armageddon - Bloodlands

05. -(rG13)- - Meat Hook Sodomy

06. RevolutionaryKarmegeddon - The Bleeding

07. Evolutionary Armageddon - Staring Though The Eyes Of The Dead

08. Deadskin - Bloody Chunks

09. dreDDup - Sentenced to Burn

10. Merankorii - Make Them Suffer

11. RevolutionaryKarmegeddon - She Was Asking For It

12. Evolutionary Armageddon - Stripped, Raped & Strangled

13. Deviant Lord - A Skull Full Of Maggots

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6r65s2ftj3t56j4

Edited by oNe
  • Downvote 2

• 2 months later...

Pleasure from the dead, complete satisfaction

I open the coffin

Sick thoughts run through my head as I stare

At the dead, over and over, I can't escape

I begin the dead sex, licking her young, rotted orifice

I cum in her cold cunt, shivering with ecstasy

for nine days straight I do the same

She becomes by dead, decayed child sex slave

her neck I hack, cutting through the back

I use her mouth to eject

ZAKON!!!

CANNIBAL CORPSE and BEHEMOTH To Co-Headline Tour

FULL OF HATE Tour 2012

CANNIBAL CORPSE

+ BEHEMOTH

+ LEGION OF THE DAMNED

+ MISERY INDEX

+ SUICIDAL ANGELS

+ Special Guest (tbc)

09/02/12 - DE – Hamburg - Markthalle

10/02/12 - DE – Oberhausen - Turbinenhalle

11/02/12 - DE – Stuttgart - LKA Longhorn

12/02/12 - NL – Enschede - Atak

13/02/12 - FR – Paris - Bataclan

14/02/12 - DE – Saarbrücken - Garage

15/02/12 - CH – Pratteln - Z7

16/02/12 - IT – Milan - Live Club

17/02/12 - AT – Wien - Arena

18/02/12 - DE – München - Backstage

19/02/12 - BE – Antwerpen - Trix

21/02/12 - IT – Bologna - Estragon

22/02/12 - SK – Bratislava - Majestic Music Club

23/02/12 - CZ – Prague - KD Vltavska

24/02/12 - AT – Linz - Posthof

25/02/12 - DE – Geiselwind - Music Hall

27/02/12 - SE – Stockholm - Munchenbryggeriet

28/02/12 - SE – Gothenburg - Traedgarn

29/02/12 - DK - Aarhus - Voxhall

01/03/12 - DE – Berlin - Postbahnhof

02/03/12 - DE – Leipzig - Hellraiser

03/03/12 - DE – Giessen - Hessenhalle

04/03/12 - NL – Tilburg - O13 "Neurotic Deathfest"

Florida-based death metallers CANNIBAL CORPSE have begun recording their twelfth studio album at Sonic Ranch studios in Texas with producer Erik Rutan. The band has spent months writing the album and has recorded at Sonic Ranch in the past, but never with Rutan at the helm. More details on the album, including art, songs, title and more will be revealed in the months to follow. For now, the band is hard at work forging their next death metal offering.

Commented bassist Alex Webster : "After having spent the past seven months writing and rehearsing new material, we're very excited to finally begin recording. We've had great success working with Erik Rutan on our past two albums so we've decided to work with him again, but to keep things fresh we decided on a change of location — we're returning to Sonic Ranch studios in Texas, where we've recorded several albums in the past. We are psyched to see how this combination works out- we feel it's pairing that could result in our best album yet."

Ježenje od ove poslednje rečenice, ali ipak jedva čekam.

Bleeding,Eaten Back To Life,Vile i Bloodthrist ostaju mi njihovi omiljeni albumi... Jbg od Gore Obsesed pocinje sve nekako genericki,ima naravno razbijackih pesama... A i razumem sto se Talvi jezi,Webster svaki jebeni put kaze It is our best album yet... Evisceration Plague je bio ekstra,al nikako najbolji... Moraju malo da osveze,nek se vrate sirovoj atmosferi kao na Tomb Of The Mutilated ili Bleeding-u... Ovo je previse ispoliran zvuk... Brutalan,tezak al nema na sirovosti.

Jbg,bar znam da Cannibali nikad nece napraviti govno kao Morbid Angel,tako da samo nek izdaju i po sto puta isto,bolje nego da eksperimentisu vam granica bezumlja...

Edited by HeLLsarma

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

"I can't tell you the album title or the songtitles or what the artwork's gonna look like," Alex said. "The artwork will be a bit more like what we were known for in the past and a bit less subtle than the last two albums. They were fairly subtle by CANNIBAL CORPSE standards. The lyrics on this record are pretty much what we're known for and the title is not going to be a huge shocker for anyone either. Music-wise, there has been a pretty interesting development on this record. I've been one of the main writers on the last few records, and on 'Evisceration Plague' I wrote seven whole songs — lyrics and music — and another half of another song plus lyrics for 'Scalding Hail', which Rob [barrett, guitar] and me did together. So I did a lot, but this time round I wanted Pat [O'Brien, guitar] and Rob to get involved a little more and I was afraid that by writing so much, they were so busy learning my stuff that they hadn't been able to focus on writing their own stuff."

He continued, "I had another recording project going on anyhow, so I decided to lay off the writing a little. In the end, Pat wrote four songs and Rob wrote three, so there's a much more even division of songwriting and a lot more variety on this record. It's still CANNIBAL CORPSE-style death metal, but there are more different flavors. Rob and Pat are very talented writers so they should contribute a lot! They're a great resource and we want to have them contribute as much as they can. Rob's songs are the three best songs he's written for us, I think."

• 1 month later...